SG

AHMEDNAGAH
Posted on May 28, 2022

Very good product quality and has lots of benefits .. pill 💊 size is big but tastes 😋 good .. with this dosage and ingredients I consume it daily early morning 🌄 ...packaging 📦 is very professional 👏 👌 and extremely quick.. it reached to me in Doha Qatar 🇶🇦 in less than two weeks ... Will continue to order whenever finished.

a09ddbab-12d4-4032-aa5b-7dc84402cf80
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I have already ordered royal jelly from this brand and I reordered each time they surprised me with the new capsules, they keep the quality of the ingredients and dosage in good condition. There is no strange taste. The benefits of royal jelly are: support the immunity system, renovations of skin hair and ongles…

704c12c3-7a45-4a3e-abaf-f65cf12eb504
80b2ef8f-701d-4c11-b3be-0dda3e7c3e89
Posted on Mar 15, 2022

I have heard that royal jelly has great benefits to the body, so I have been buying ampoules with 1000mg of royal jelly to boost my immunity. However, those were almost four times the price of these, even though they had the same dosage of royal jelly in them. I am happy that I came across these because their price is great and the quality is great, too.

I take these for trying to get pregnant with polycystic ovarian syndrome, or PCOS. I like the Royal jelly for two reasons. First, it may help improve oocyte quality, a huge problem for women with PCOS. Better eggs = fewer miscarriages. Second, royal jelly is something you can take during your follicular phase that will help prepare the endometrium for implantation. Progesterone is only safe after ovulation in the luteal phase, so during the follicular phase, I use this. Just for goodness sakes, don’t use this unless you know you can tolerate bee products! Most people can, but if you’ve never been stung by a bee, maybe do a scratch test first to make sure you’re okay. (Was this review of use to you? If so, let me know by clicking "Helpful." "Like" Cheers!)

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

The Best brand for my supplements are Now foods, highly recommend, Royal jelly is Considered a defense mechanism against Cold, etc. Natural fertilizer, Best Cordiovascular Support and yet considered highly aphrodisiac.

b7cc1749-7fe3-4afd-a3a4-494210d7eb92
Posted on Feb 21, 2022

the coolest thing about this product is that it has a recyclable packaging. this is my first order from this brand, and the second purchase is in process. I recommend it.

c121c004-0ce5-472e-a2c1-bbbc94d2df7f
Posted on Jul 28, 2022

It's just unbelievable. The effect from the first acceptance. I didn't think it would help, now I don't think so. Just a great product, I'll order it again.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

I just started using Royal Jelly as I have been reading how good it is after you have been sick, I’m actually feeling great and feel it’s given me a boost after my flu I had

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

Great product for energy and good ingredients and quality as the size suits for 2 months and the benefits are alot.. with no after taste

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

The best royal jelly, it's a real royal jelly, not dried and compressed version of it. Taste is amazing, works on the throat, immunity.