SG

Posted on May 30, 2022
Works on my hair

I have been using coconut oil since I was a baby, as a result went with the natural product from now foods. The quality is great. The size is somewhat small. Itvhas the "Coconut" smell ..all natural (scent). Any age group can use this. The package is great. No leakage. My scalp has benefitted via this. It is nourishing amd moisturizing.

1a17afc6-ba24-4490-8e4a-1b5bc4507186
2846c9d5-e7c9-4cd2-98f5-9d5220238aea
Posted on Sep 25, 2021

I LOVE COCONUT OIL.. omg it makes my skin really really soft.. after scrubbing your body, and on damp skin apply some coconut oil and massage it into ur skin.. don't let it airdry try to stay in your wet robe until you completely dry out.. its better for the absorption of the oil. And there you go, skin soft as helllll.

2baf9e1a-4828-44d4-97ce-1a4d2d0e64cc
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It’s kinda small not really what I was expecting I know they write the Mls and everything but I wasn’t paying attention back then so I hope you do now 🙏🏻 , and it was a little bit over priced for me tho I thought it was organic or something but it is just normal coconut oil oh yea and it was leaking a lil bit when I got it.

eb82f5da-70f3-4586-9e81-42f48c07d2db
Posted on May 23, 2022

The scent of it is great.I will use it on my hair so it can help it.The quality is great as well as the size and the packaging.I think this is for all ages.The benefits are it will help my damage hair soften and healthier. it will also moisturizer and nourishment my scalp

ce4df20f-8a89-4b36-b589-cdcc3fe10cde
Posted on May 18, 2022

The products looks exactly the same as rhe picture and it's so useful the packaging is good and I loved the shipping process I hot my order on just 7 days, the quality of the product is amazing pkus it's true to size ..the oil has a lot of benefits for the skin and the hair

1a19a4c4-62bd-42c8-bf4a-998ee0f3c985

Natural coconut oil is rich in skin-friendly saturated fats, making it perfect for use on all complexions. This unique oil goes on smooth to leave skin feeling silky and refreshed. It also serves as a natural alternative to chemically formulated commercial moisturizers, oils and scalp conditioners. NOW® Natural Coconut Oil is made by mechanical extraction of the coconut fruit and then deodorized. RevitalizIng and renewing, coconut oil is the perfect moisturizer for your hair, face and skin. Love how natural and pure this oil is! I bought the smaller size for trial and loved it so I ordered the bigger size now and it is wonderful love it

87ba7ad0-7ebd-41a5-83a3-1b56114bbfe1
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

Smells good and I like to use it on my body after the shower , moistures really good and has a shine , and sometimes I like to use it as a hair mask then wash it ريحته حلوة و طبيعي و استخدمه عقب الشاور لجسمي او كماسك شعر قبل الاستحمام Please like review if it helped سوو لايك اذا فادكم تعليقي ♥️♥️😁

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

I've used many coconut oil companies but this one hit my goal i use it with almond oil for my skin and hair before bedtime and i've seen such a progress my skin is waaay much softer and some of my dark spots disappear i'm so thankful for this product 🙏🏼❤️❤️

Posted on Oct 2, 2021

Good quality oil. I used it for skin and hair. Better to keep it in the fridge or it will melt. The package is quite compact. Obviously has a coconut smell, but isn't unpleasant. Although you can smell the coconut for hours after applying the oil. Suitable for all ages.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022