SG

Posted on Dec 24, 2021
מצוין!

I purchased the oil for application on the skin in areas where the skin is loose and with stretch marks. It greatly helps the elasticity of the skin. Should be used in a small amount and it is even desirable to blend with additional oils and also with essential oils.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

the liquid form is a good form of product as you can take the supplement from the skin and use it also as a moisturer and enjoy nourishment of the skin where applied and at the same time benefit from the composition of it (primrose essential oil) at the suggested amounts, instead of taking an oral summplement.

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

This works wonders for eczema. Ironically both my daughter and my dog have the same skin issues and it works marvelously for both !Small bottle packaging , easy to apply , very mildly scented naturally. Works well as skin barrier and moisturizer. Also helps with recovery from severe eczema and skin conditions.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

It has a good texture. The smell is ok although I read many reviews saying the the smell is not good but I can't say that. I am using it for mastalgia but I can't judge its effectiveness yet. However, massaging the skin with this oil is lovely

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I use this for body massage and I don’t get it why the scent is an issue from other reviewers. I’ve tried sesame , help seed, coconut etc and evening primrose is on the neutral side. The smell is not “eggy” at all. I can still go out after the massage without a shower. However I am not giving it a 5 stars yet as I have yet to see the therapeutic result

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

Evening primrose oil is known for its hormone balancing, anti-inflammatory, and antioxidant properties. It's also hailed as a tool for minimizing hair… The oil of the evening primrose contains high concentrations of a powerful anti-inflammatory ingredient called gamma-linoleic acid (GLA).

Posted on Sep 11, 2021

I wanted to love it, but I couldn't because the smell was like vegetable oil, and this oil stain my nighty wear, and could not remove it even after several laundries. I knew the benefits of Evening Primrose for menopause, probably I'll add my lavender oil with this, and I'll review again.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

If you're and older woman evening primrose oil will benefit you in lots of ways you can benefit from mixing it in with your favorite oils I love it

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

Bought it foe atopic dermatitis for my daughter. Looks like it's not bad for the skin, the smell is not so good, Need to get used to it. perfect size for the bottle.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Great quality oil for dry sensitive skin. The scent is mild and the oil feels pleasant on the skin. I mix it with almond oil with good results - my skin feels moisturised and more even after use.