SG

RilaQma
Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This is hot!! Do not use fingers to apply. I use cotton pad or tissue paper to avoid contact with fingers. It will burn your fingers for many many hours. When apply on my neck and shoulder I quite like this burning sensation. However my husband who has slip disc dislikes this sensation on his lower spine. Choose Glucosamine MSM & Arnica. That one not so hot. Both work very well to relieve pain. Fantastic I would say.

ab896054-cba9-46c9-b981-7b215f10b05e
Posted on Dec 17, 2021

I have a chronic pain condition & my Doctor recommended I try a cream containing Capsaicin which doesn't need to get to the problem area it's more used to create a sensation which distracts your brain from the chronic pain. I've found this product to be perfect, it does actually help a bit and it burns just enough & not so much that you need to wash it off. Well priced too.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Very helpful with good results. At first it seemed to me that it was not strong, but as I understand it, the sensation of "burning" appears depending on the area of application. Recently applied to the lower back, it burned all night and morning, so at least 12 hours. When I applied it to my husband's elbow joints and shoulders, he said that there was no burning sensation. Smells very nice, similar to Rumalaya scent by Himalaya brand. Good size and value for price. Recommending.

Posted on Dec 10, 2021

The heat generation of this cream was great for the age of 47 year old footballer but the 9 year old didn’t like it. The scent was the typical sport rub smell. Package is a generous size.

450382a1-1110-4754-a3d0-0fb615c7d9c0
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Smells fine . Feels amazing . Works great for muscle nerve and joint issues . Make sure to wash your hands after using . Would highly recommend for anyone with any type of body aches or quirks .

Posted on Apr 2, 2022

it makes you sweat a lot on the area you apply. at first I had to use a cooling spray because my foot was burning, but I think of a time I have gotten used to it.

Posted on Dec 17, 2021

Very intense and effective, helps a lot with pain after intense trainings. Best value on market for my joints. Ordered for a couple of times already

good laugh
Posted on Nov 11, 2021

White coor cream, so beside some clear oil patch, it does not stain cloth. Works well enough, not instant effect type, but the effect is long lasting.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I use this any time I get stiffness in muscles and for aches and pains. It has always helped, especially followed by applying heat at night. Highly recommend if you get a sore neck from computer work.