SG

Posted on Jul 20, 2022
מצוין!

First time using it. The smell is ok, not too strong, the size is very big and I don't know when will I ever finish it. I use it for every part of the body, even for dry feet as a moisturizer and it is great! I didn't started breastfeeding yet so didn't tried it yet.

b6edf187-1e84-48b7-a7ec-aebd6a374b64
Posted on Apr 25, 2022

I heard this was great if you want a thick alternative to Vaseline, or chapstick, the smell is interesting but not overwhelming. I’ve been putting a thick layer on my face & hands at night over my face oil & it’s helped a lot with dry skin. No breakouts, Now brand is always excellent quality. Thank you

Lanolin is one of my favorites! It has multiple uses,, It is perfect for breastfeeding! no need to wipe it off before breastfeeding as it is safe for babies. Also great to apply it before pumping to keep the area moisturized. I also apply it to irritated skin, it helps to soothe and moisturize. I use it as a lip balm too.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I think this is every breastfeeding woman’s must have. I have also used it for cloth soap iets, to impermebialize the wool covers. You take a full coffee spoon, dissolve it in a cup of water and a couple of drops of soap. Then you dissolve this mixture in about 5-10 liters of water and soak the wool cover in it. Now it’s ready to be used!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I've had a terrible time with my heels cracking. I use a little lanolin on them before I bathe, and my problem is going away. I've also had great success with putting it on and wearing wool socks all night. There is a big difference in the morning. It does smell sheepy - but I really like it. It is such a natural smell. The now brand has a nice consistency.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Since wiping everything down with sanitizer and washing my hands 50 times a day, my hands were in serious trouble. Dry, cracking and painful. Lotion and hand cream wasn't helping so I decided to try pure lanolin. I put a thin coat on my hands before bed and wore cotton gloves. It has helped so much. No more cracking after 3 days. I also wear gloves while I sanitize everything now.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

In my opinion, Pure lanolin has similar smell, and same texture as pure petrolatum. I help my chapped lips heal faster. I apply a thin layer of lanolin on my lips and hands before I go to sleep, it benefit the skin barrier. However, I do not know when I can finish it as the size 198g, quite a lot actually .

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

I had really hard skin on the heel that was starting to peel off, I thought the condition was only going to get worse and then one night I applied this product in combination with calendula oil, put on socks and went to sleep. In the morning 90% of the hard skin is gone. Wow!!! Thank you. If I helped u please press the like button 🙏🏼

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

Smells very natural. It cares for your lips, wounds or any very dry areas. Quality is great, very natural. Size is AMAZING! Value for package. You’ll benefit from using this product. It’s very thick and amazing for your lips. I use it every morning and night after a shower. People even ask what lip gloss I use. It’s great for my kids’ eczema. And the size of this tub is ginormous! In australia I can only find a quarter of this tub so this is amazing value for money!