SG

Posted on Feb 7, 2022
2043

The ingredients are great for antioxidants, anti-aging and metabolism. I take it with Hyabest from the same brand, great results for fine lines, wrinkles and overall benefits for skin. It's anti wrinkles blend great quality supplement from Now Foods!! It's easy to take not too big capsules size. I suggest it!! 💖💖

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

Been using this for years & am so glad it's back in stock!!

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

I love this whole supplement. Definitely helping with my wrinkles, and moisture in my skin.

Posted on Mar 29, 2021

Just started to take, to per day, easy to swallow, great composition, i hope for good results for my skin. I combine it with collagen and vitamins for hair and skin

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

hv always reloading orders but recently hv been out of stock

Posted on Jan 10, 2021

i only started taking it a few days ago, but i like how my skin looks during these days. I am not sure about the long term effects yet.

Posted on May 21, 2022

The bottle doesn’t last long. But I like the results

Posted on May 30, 2020

So far I have gotten compliments on my skin as early as the second day of using it. My skin feels healthier fresher & more moisturized.

Posted on Nov 30, 2007

Excellent product. I shake 1/2 to 1/3 of the contents of a capsule out, mix with a little water and use on my face. Then, I dot on a bit of a mixture I mix of vitamin E (with tocotrienols which I also get from iHerb)and CoQ10. Much, much, much cheaper than buying face products with these ingredients plus added moisturizers, etc. that are not needed.

Posted on Oct 21, 2010

I had been taking these for about 2-3 months now. I started just to take some antioxidant and didn't even think about the products' selling point–-wrinkle rescue. Since about a month into taking these, I noticed that my skin is firmer and texture is more even than before. I would highly recommend this product not only for antioxidants but also for its benefits to your skin.