SG

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Used it several times. It's not like the usual mouthwash where it stings your tongue and mouth with spiciness due to alcohol. As this does not contain alcohol, it might feels weird at first but I think it's working though it's not as strong as the usual mouthwash

5b7acabc-eebb-46ec-a63e-19b681c8c3fc
Posted on May 4, 2022

Like everything about the Now Solutions mouthwashes. Likes: Fluoride-Free, SLS Free, Paraben-Free, Freshens Breath, Cleans Teeth and Gums!!! Excellent, excellent mouthwash!!!! Made with the best-in-class ingredients, includes certified organic ingredients. I especially love this product because it is fluoride-free, contains tea tree, and gums are healthier from using this product!!! Will never go back to other products that I used in the past!!!

Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I swear I see the whitening difference already, however subtle, and it has only been 2 weeks. Plus this is made of all natural ingredients and none of the ones that you do not want such as SLS. I plan on this being my go to mouthwash from now on. Bonus a nice, minty, clean tasting mouth and no issue with sensitive teeth or gums.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Mouthwash seems to be effective in keeping the breathe smelling fresh. While not as sweet as other brands, there's a strong herbal taste, particularly thyme (from the essential oil extracts they use). Some people may not like the flavour but the oils used do have antibacterial properties which may be why the mouthwash seems to have a longer duration with its effects.. I found that using this regularly during the "virus" helped to ensure that I didn't get a sore throat. I had other symptoms but I regularly gargled and the rest of the family who didn't gargle all had a sore throat as one of their symptoms.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

After many years of using this mouthwash & toothpaste I just wanna to say: I am very happy with this product, because all ingredients are very good and I really like the clean feeling after using this mouthwash, It's not too strong or too sweet - It's just perfect. This Is one of the best mouthwashes I've used and I highly recommend this item! Thank you iHerb!♥️

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

A little goes a very long way. I find it works well for a long time during the day. This is definitely my favorite mouthwash at the moment and I quickly returned to it after trying out another. I can use the ingredients mostly guilt free. Just be sure not to use a large quantity, as that would make it a very unpleasant experience. I find filling the cap to the last ring, is the best dose. UPDATE - I bought a new batch and found it's not as strong as it used to be, which I'm upset about. I do think it will appeal to more people because it's sweeter, but I feel it does not refresh as it used to. I'm moving this from 5 to 3 stars.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It's mild and not irritating like the ordinary mouthwash, with no strong smell! The flavour is pleasant and it really helps reduce the bad smell in mouth!

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I use this mouthwash as a nice rinse in-between meals to freshen my breath without drying it out with traditional mouthwash that contains alcohol. It is soothing and doesn't sting and is filled with ingredients that are beneficial to oral health.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Very good quality mouthwash, size of package is decent. I like to use it together with the toothpaste from the same brand. Flavor is minty and refreshing, keeps teeth clean and its great for sensitive teeth and gums.

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

This product is amazing give it three days and you will notice a bright teeth..it prevent any bad breath plus the taste is nice not very minty