SG

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

This had a pretty neutral taste, dissolved readily into foods and drinks. Overall, I liked it and thought it was a good value for the container size. My only complaint is around the packaging/scoop. I either store it separately or if I leave it in the container then i have to fish it out each time. Every protein powder Ive had has the same scoop system so its not unexpected. I just wish there was something better. I would buy this one again.

Posted on May 13, 2022

This is such a versatile product that I use it in many of my recipes. it's great for keto lovers. I think it's ingredients a superior making it's quality excellent. It's large size makes it very handy for long use and I love it's flexibility

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

This is one of the only protein powders I can tolerate. Many upset my stomach. I love whey because it is a quality protein that naturally promotes glutathione production. When I use my blender this mixes wonderfully and leaves no clumps. I also love that it is organic.

Excellent Job for creating this product! I've tried a lot of protein products but compared to them , this is the only one that meet my expectation, and I'm genuinely satisfied, I also love the neutral taste.

Posted on Jun 4, 2022

I only buy Unflavored products because I want to avoid artificial sweeteneres and colors and added sugars. You can always trust the Now Foods brand. They have been in supplement business since 1968.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

Natural whey with no added anything! I loved this, even though taste is difficult without sugar, flavor...I used it in banana smoothie

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I throw out. I did not like it. taste is discusting for me.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Versatile product for recipes

Posted on Aug 28, 2018

I started to workout and need a boost of protein cos I don’t eat much meat. After been taking this protein shake..I feel my body is much lighter, I don’t feel bloated and more energetic.. Recommend to use a blender with my Favourite dates milk..taste amazing..like a thick vanilla milkshake but healthy..now I look forward awaking up in the morning...

Posted on Mar 2, 2017

I Have A Love/Hate Relationship With Protein Powders. The Healthy Ones Usually Contain Stevia (Not A Fan) And The Bad Ones Taste Great But Contain Nasties. This Is The Answer To My Prayers. No Sweetening Agent, Flavourless And Organic. Ticks All The Boxes. Mixes Wonderfully Into My Smoothie And I Know I'm Getting Good Quality Whey Protein And Nothing Else.