SG

Posted on Nov 5, 2021
great whey protein!!!

dissolve perfectly,great taste,high protein content. its high quality whey isolate whey protein ,include natural stevia!! perfect sweetness for my taste,its not very sweet like other brands great supplement after workout cons: serving size is larger , so you get less serving per container pro tip :use cold water/milk .doesn't dissolve well in hot water please like if you find it useful

5096521b-3196-40d4-972e-83e2b1b66d15
Posted on Sep 7, 2021

**PRO TIP- Found out the colder the water-the better the powder mixes! Like if I was helpful to you! I realized choosing my whey was critical regarding staying healthy, I've done an extensive research, understanding which ingredients are good or harmful, and I found out this brand has the cleanest list of ingredients (down to using sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin). Has the most stamps of quality assurances, and even the price is affordable. I was worried about the taste after reading some really disliked it, and I found nothing wrong with it. The chocolate is light tasting, yet totally fine (I like the chocolate taste better than the vanilla). There's no after-taste. Sometimes I add a bit of coco to make the taste stronger. I'd only improve is the way it mixes with water. You can get pockets of powder that didn't melt, so you need to mix it longer, but that's not a deal breaker. Just good to know I'm getting my protein dose while keeping bad ingredients away from my body.

47548ba0-992b-472e-87f8-457c59c77636
Posted on Sep 10, 2021

The product is amazing , i ordered 1.8 LBS Whey Protein isolate with 120 calories for serving which includes 25g of protein per serving with BCAAs which is great , regarding the flavor i took Creamy Chocolate and it has light taste , i think it is good but not the best flavor (could do better) . Regarding shipping : ordered on 28 Aug , Received on 10 Sep (estimated delivery time was 16 Sep)

719e0b23-63aa-4cf2-901e-1d7cbd525223
Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I'm buying this protein since it has a clean list of ingredients (even down to sunflower lecithin instead of soy lecithin). And thanks to their quality approval stamps. Taste is mild but you can add cocoa to spice things up. Just hope NOW lowers the price of this like it used to be...

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

It blends very well and I make it with fruits and I use 2% Organic Milk (its adds additional protein) instead of water. I add a little honey for a touch of sweetness and it is a great on the go meal supplement. It is still good and it is past it's use by date and I will use it all. I have it stored properly and I am confident it will not turn before I use it all. There isn't much left anyway.

Posted on Feb 1, 2022

The value of this product is very good. It has tough, goodlooking packaging and contains very tasty, high quality whey isolate. I have kept most other factors the same but have definitely put on muscle as an older man using this product. I also feel stronger when I work out. I will continue to use this in conjucnction with my training.

Posted on Nov 19, 2021

This is very high quality protein, from a trusted brand, at a great price! The chocolate flavour is light but tastes good, and the powder blends very easily. You can enjoy this protein with water in a shaker cup or it’s really excellent blended with a frozen banana. If you can get it on sale it’s literally half the price if similar protein powders on Amazon! Thanks NOW and iherb! (If my review was helpful for you, please consider hitting the thumbs up below, thank you! :)

Posted on Aug 19, 2021

This whey protein works best for me. The isolate whey is much easier to digest and the creamy chocolate flavor is easy to drink straight. If I heat it up it's like drinking hot coco. I get all the daily protein I need without all the carbs. Also great for an afternoon boost. Great product and I will continue to keep this on hand for a long time.

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

wow,just amazing! great gentle taste of chocolate ,light sweet as i like ,melted . super well. i mixed with 300 ml milk 😁high quality for workout people. helps to keep you in fitness

bb52e3f5-554b-45ce-aa52-dcedeac58229