SG

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I received the item. The delivery man in Slovenia was very friendly. The package was not damaged. I am very happy with the item. It is used by me and the whole family. We are all very excited. I recommend buying. I will order for other relatives. The quality and ingredients is ok.

abbd5e9a-c41e-4b1a-aa0c-995a92c193ac
Posted on Oct 22, 2021

I’m 67 years old I had gallbladder removed and liver operation, since then I have digestion problem, bloating all day long even just small meal, constipation, insomnia too because of bloating, I have this symptoms for more then 10 years. until few months ago I sew Dr berg videos, I started to follow his guide to take betaine HCI and high doses of ox bile for digestion, my symptoms really changed, it’s really change my life. I highly recommend this two products for the people who have the same symptoms as me. By the way also I have stop to take vegetable as well . Shipment was quick too! Thanks iHerbs.

e8d04c05-bd9e-4880-8885-8e248cc0dd8d
Posted on May 19, 2022

A great digestive enzyme with high dosage. The inclusion of Bile Acids is excellent. Digestive enzymes have far reaching benefits beyond digestion which in its self is of paramount importance. They can help with Candida for example, as undigested food will putrefy and become a great source of nutrition for all sorts of nasty things that would love to live within us. Good health to you all.

Posted on May 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

This product it’s the perfect size, the quality it’s excellent and their ingredients are high quality. They fits so good to my stomach and gut. They taste good and they have been super friendly with my intestinal Health. It’s hard for me to live without them. I usually take them after heavy meals

I had my gallbladder removed a couple of years ago and after surgery my body would only hold foods for a good 20 minutes before I ran to the restroom. Well one of these pills with breakfast allowed me to go to a nice restaurant or enjoy a family picnic and not worry about rushing home afterwards. Lovely product!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Really Super. The versatile and high-quality content breaks down fats, carbohydrates and proteins. I take one digestive capsule with water before my meal. My stomach and intestines thank me for these helpers, because these ingredients help my body to digest and benefit from better absorption of food. There will be no twists in the stomach, no flatulence and the body will get the nutrients it needs in a suitable form. Great product.

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

The digestive tract is 70% of the immune system. Therefore, I attach great importance to the digestive tract. i am vegan So I ate a lot of vegetables but the next problem was flatulence. I have tried many pills and digestive supplements. but the symptoms did not improve But after I tried this product made me exclaim, wow

Posted on May 16, 2022

Super Enzymes for super digestion. Give it to me NOW. :) Anyway, good amount of enzymes with the addition of Betaine HCL and Ox bile extract for breaking down food effectively. It should be of great help to anyone suffering with bloating, gas, lack of energy and some other digestive issues after eating as well. Take care of yourselves people and each other and may God bless you with abundance of love, joy, health and happiness in your lives!