SG

I Swan
Posted on Jul 8, 2022
Support and calm the nervous system

True Calm is a combination of various beneficial to support and calm the nervous system. It includes glycine and taurine mixed with valerian, which have calming properties. I tried taking 1 capsule about 1 hour before bed. The effect of the reception was immediate. Even in the case of waking up at night, sleep returned quickly.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Husband has been under a lot of stress here lately with work and occasionally has bouts of depression/anxiety not bad but definitely noticeable from time to time. This supplement and one other herbal supplement (from Natures Sunshine) has helped him immensely! The fact that it’s in 1 pill helps too because I rarely can get him to take supplements, but this was a far better alternative to the pharmaceutical drugs offered by the doctor.

So happy that I gave this a try! I struggle with anxiety and nervousness almost every day. I have prescription Xanax to take on a as needed basis, but I don't like doing that. I've tried several supplements but nothing seemed to work until I tried the True Calm. I've only been taking it for about a week and a half and I have NOT taken Xanax since then!! I'm so excited to think that this is what I've been looking for for so long. I highly recommend this to anyone struggling with anxiety issues.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

This has been a life-saver for my daughters and I with regard to combating anxiety. When it was out of stock due to supply issues with NOW, we had to take multiple supplements to achieve the same results as we get with True Calm. It really helps to keep the anxiety at bay.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I am an introvert and was feeling some anxiety about social situations. True Calm totally dissolved that hitch in my chest startle feeling. It helped me sleep and stay asleep, turning off my active brain, and helping me drift off, even if I woke up. I felt a few brain zaps, but considered that a good thing since that sometimes occurs from SSRI meds, so figured that was a sign of a serotonin boost. I immediately bought several more bottles. I have decided to take this every day, but it totally starts working in a few minutes too. High quality, huge benefits! These ingredients are special. I trust the NOW brand.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Now Foods True Calm is fabulous to give a soothing, calm, relaxing feeing for your day. Made of high quality natural ingredients it affords a good night's sleep with no drowsiness. Easy to purchase with speedy delivery. A+++ Natural Doctor approved! Comes in 90 caps which last a while.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This product is great for calming your anxious mind. Its ingredients is not easy to get from the diet, so you benefit from this product. The capsule size is big and package is big, but I think it's easy to swallow with a cup of water. I recommend this product to anyone having anxious mind, it really gives you energy for the day.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

I love true calm! Now is a great brand with quality products. I have adhd and true calm helps my mind slow down and relax before bed!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

Been taking for more than a week, not really sure if it does helps. Maybe I should take it for longer period to see the result. The size of the capsule is quite big and it has a very bad smell, it's a bit difficult for me to swallow it.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022