SG

Posted on Jan 28, 2022
Natural, detox, reduce inflammation

This brand has quality products! Turmeric is very antioxidant, the capsule is a little big, it’s in a plastic capsule form and inside is powder, so maybe you can open and mix in water if you can’t swallow. I am 26 and I would recommend for any age after 18 without any concerns. It has no taste in my opinion and it’s beneficial for a detox process of the body followed by a good diet. I take 1 capsule a day after lunch, and I add black pepper to my food, I learned both work great together!

8f19d2fc-2bee-4d13-a473-a86082dd9067
Posted on May 19, 2022

Turmeric is one of the most commonly recommended all round anti-inflammatories. It may be effective for anything from arthritis to fatigue. NOW Foods provides good value and a generous dose with 665mg in just once cap. Other brands typically providing 500mg. They also guarantee a standardized curcuminoid content of 95% which is reassuring as ordinary turmeric powder only contains around 3%. Personally, I am using this to fight the fatigue associated with Long COVID. Be careful with the capsules as the powder can stain things yellow if you are not careful.

Posted on Dec 4, 2021

I purchased the NOW brand from IHerb for price and convenience. My wife and I have been taking Turmeric for some time due to normal age and exercise aches and pains. We are getting the same results as the more expensive brand we had been using. We will continue to purchase the NOW brand going forward.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Finally found this good quality product from a company that puts the ingredients through vigorous tests before selling them. I like the health benefits of Turmeric and Curcumin, which is why I decided to start taking this supplement. Smells a bit strong, but that means it's good! So far so good!

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Glad that the ingredients include all that's needed to make this a good turmeric product. I can't take the turmeric products that include black pepper, so this one works for me. The NOW brand has good quality for an economical price. This turmeric blend is helpful with inflammation and joint pain. iHerb has great service, competitive pricing, and gives frequent discounts. This is my go to place for supplements.

Posted on Feb 4, 2022

Turmeric supplements containing curcumin are not very cheap, but this is one of, if not the cheapest, brand of turmeric supplements on iHerb. It contains the standardized extracts pf curcumin, the main active ingredient in turmeric herb. I should say taking turmeric helps your body work better in every way. Turmeric is one of the strongest anti-cancer herbs on the planet, so you would do well to make turmeric part of your daily supplementation. I always have turmeric powder for my oats breakfast, and therefore supplements like this are only as additional boosters for me. Digestion, inflammation, and immune system are all boosted by turmeric/curcumin.

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

We all know turmeric is good to fight inflammation, but I can genuinely say this has helped me with specific autoimmune conditions. Turmeric with fish oil has helped me reduce my inflammation greatly. I also really like this brand for its good reputation and good dosing (not too high, or low, like some other brands). I would definitely buy again