SG

GigiTan
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

For many years, I've been taking CoQ10 to assist manage my blood pressure. It didn't totally assist me with that, but I continue to take it since I'm now on Lipitor, and that medicine (like many others) depletes nutrients in the body, so although it may help with cholesterol, it doesn't help with other issues. One reason is that it depletes your body's natural supply of CoQ10, thus I advise anyone taking a cholesterol medication to avoid it. The heart requires CoQ10 to operate correctly.

Posted on Mar 11, 2022

This one is more pricier than other options, particularly Ubiquinone Co-Enzyme Q10 but it's really worth every penny. Gave me lots of energy and I am reordering again. I read an article a couple of years ago that 200 mg of Ubiquinone equals (when ingested in our body) to 1200 mg of Ubiquinone. So that's actually a nice bonus. Anyhow, it's up to you to decide which one to take in terms of ubiquinone or ubiquinol but the recommended adult dose would be 200 mg. Don't settle for less. There should be a reason why Randomized Clinical Trials used this particular dosage.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Taking this supplement as recommended by my doctor for fertility issues. It did increase my energy. It’s recommended to take ubiquinol as it’s better absorbed. Didn’t try just Coq10 so can’t really compare the difference. But I think that’s a good quality product and it has no taste. The size is big, one pack is enough for a month.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

Taking this for pre-conception care. Per the It Starts with the Egg book, ubiquinol is one of the very best things you can take to improve egg quality, especially as you age. Its important to take with a fat-containing meal to properly absorb. This formula is 3rd party tested with pure ingredients.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I can feel the difference after taking this product. I took this product as I want to support my mitrochonia- I read that mitrochonia are the power house of our cells and if the energy is not there in the mitrochonia, then it is likely the cells become less efficient leading to all sorts of problems. I'm happy this product exists. The pill is big but I'm alble to swallow it with water. There is no after taste.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Nice package. Good package size. Good quality. My wife super love it. Taste okay. It's a strong antioxidant that protects cell membranes and keeps them stable. Ubiquinol offers a wide range of health benefits, it supports heart health, the production of cellular energy, male fertility, healthy cholesterol and general health and wellbeing in ageing individuals

Posted on May 8, 2022

This product is excellent. So far I have been using this after consuming MNM and vitamin D3 and as a result… I have so much energy. I was able to do 2 sessions of SoulCycle back to back at 45 minutes each and I’m not even tired. Love it!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I love this product it's a good quality supplement. I like the size of the capsules even though they are a little bigger than the regular strength I can take 1/2 the amount of pills than if I took the regular strength. The composition of this dark brown pill is a gel capsule. It goes down smooth without any after-taste. The only con of this product is if someone is celiac they may not want to use this because even though it does not contain wheat it is produced in a factory that manufactures other products that do. For me the benefits of this supplement outweigh the allergen issues as even though I am sensitive to wheat I'm not celiac I am taking this to help my heart and to improve muscle recovery after exercise. I believe it has decreased muscle soreness.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

I bought this for my dog to help support his heart as he has grade 3/4 heart murmur and was diagnosed about 14 months ago. I read some articles from a few holistic vets that Ubiquinol is good. We have been using Now Foods Ubiquinol for over 12 months in addition to his heart medication and I must say that this is a great product. At a recent vet visit, the vet told me to continue to do whatever I'm doing as it seems to be helping.