SG

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Good quality. For my age-49 , I have used this supplement in combination with choline-silicon complex (California Gold Nutition) to have an effect. My package is for 120 days, the capsules are small in size, easy to swallow, no taste. Its benefits for me for leg pain are very good. In my diet I alternate collagen type 2 with collagen type 1 and 3. I do not take them together .It is a wonderful combination with Jarrow Formulas Glucosamine + Chondroitin + MSM. I always take it on an empty stomach.

cd1ba1a5-853d-42a3-94f9-c80cc7fc23c7
a0dc01bf-044c-4c06-ac65-b6bea17f5c84
e1d87b29-90cc-4580-9e85-4263430b6d03
Posted on May 30, 2022

GUYS ! this combo is wonderfully WORKING! I bought Hyaluronic acid double strength and collagen type II from the same brand for mum The back and knee pain that accompanied my mother since childhood disappeared within TWO WEEKS! Yes TWO WEEKS!! she used to find it difficult to get up or when standing for a long time, but now she feels comfortable and moves easily, I feel so happy to see my mom feel comfortable :) She takes Hyaluronic acid in mealtime and collagen before sleep on empty stomach. Will repurchase for sure again n again n again !

aaaa4d9a-910a-42ca-8aff-642bb72394f0
Posted on Mar 23, 2022

I'm female 46yo... I have knocking sound happened in my both knees when I get up from sitting positions, walk up/downstairs or sudden change the position of my legs... after I took UC II joint health with undenatured type II collagen every night before bedtime for around 3 weeks I feel more comfortable with my both knees and the sound of knocking noise was gone... I strongly believe that UC II joint health perfectly works!

79509b2b-8b17-45b5-aedc-7c5a249e99d0
Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Collagen Type II is responsible for supporting the weight and giving strength to the joints while in motion it helps to repair the worn out parts of the joints. by stimulating the synthesis of new cells Increases the level of hyaluronic acid (Hyaluronic acid), which is a component of the fluid in the joints. It also inhibits the secretion of enzymes that destroy cartilage around the joints. thereby reducing joint pain and stiffness make the movement of the body better.

1962cf1c-fe2d-4553-b140-961a6a9aab59
Posted on Jul 13, 2022

i think this vitamin is amazing. I have been using it for almost two years and i'm still amazed with the results. It makes me feel energized every day, it helps me to regulate my emotions, and my moods are always better now. This vitamin comes highly recommended on google and amazon.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

I've been using and loving this product for a couple of months now. It's the only supplement I take, and it has really worked wonders. I put the remaining doses in my desk drawer, but when I need to get up and do something, there's no way around this stuff. This vitamin is Vitamins to improve health, immunity, quality of life, well

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

this is the best supplement I have ever used. It has helped me a lot with my energy levels and overall health. The quality of life improved tremendously when I started taking this vitamin. Although it does not have any side effects, it's a wonderful all-around supplement that should be in your daily routine

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

Collagen, the most abundant protein of mammals, has specific connective tissue types for skin, bones, reticulate, basal lamina, bones, cell surfaces, while type II collagen (UC-II) forms the main structure of cartilage tissue. Even at the smaller dosages, UC-II has also been reported to be more effective than the glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate supplements. The undenatured form of type II collagen (UC-II), a nutritional supplement, is derived from chicken sternum cartilage and is a powdered, glycosylated, and shelf-resistant component.

Posted on Dec 19, 2021

I have been experiencing joint stiffness and associated pain since the onset of menopause 4 years ago. This supplement has been a game changer! I still don’t have full range of motion, but I am able to move more freely, and the pain has totally gone! I tried hydrolysed marine collagen powder for a while. It made a difference at first, but results wore off after a few months. The results of using UC II seem to be longer lasting ….. Highly recommend, has improved quality of life :)

I have purchased the smaller version for my dad and I think it was working. You cannot be 100% sure how effective these products are but my dad has been complaining less about his joints so I guess this product is working. So when it runs out I am getting a bigger version for him. This one offers better value for money!