SG

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

I will be ordering another bottle soon. Since it's having high amount of vitamin E , I take it along with a fat meal. Trust me , my skin has been seeing some changes . The glow , the state of mind , the ability to handle work and fitness has never been better. For some reason , my acne vanished 👍 .. highly recommend

I took this for the vitamin E and polycosanol content. I have no way of knowing if it did the job or not. What I do know is this did not cause any allergies nor digestive distress. The softgel pill is quite large, for those that have a hard time with this.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Wheat Germ oil is a source of Natural Vitamin E. It is easily absorbed by the body compared to artificial or synthetic forms. Having said that, it is the reason why i love taking it and enjoying the benefits of it.

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

i buy this for my mom (don’t know what it does y’all) but she told me to recommend this product because of the quality and price of it, does the job for her so i’m happy :)

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

Great for skin and overall health. It is not easy to find in stores, so try to purchase on iherb. After reading about heavy metals in some fish oils, I prefer plant based omegas.

Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Posted on May 17, 2021

I started buying iHreb in Reno Nevada 3 years ago after advise from a young lady clerk she was very polite and told me why i had a very bad rash at the corners of my mouth. got several bottles and back to Australia. great to find Aussie store as corona has halted my us Travel for now. thanks to that clerk it really worked.

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

BUYER BE AWARE !!! This the the answer I got from the NOW Company when I asked if it was cold pressed or not and I quote : "The wheat germ oil is currently solvent (hexane) extracted." NOW products are generally good but they really fail with this product ... I would not be buying this again and NOT recommend this to anyone.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Got these for liver support. Bloodwork tells the storie for me that it works in conjunction with N-acetyl Cysteine and Choline

Posted on Jul 21, 2022

use it based on my nutrition consultant price is descent