SG

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

This is a wonderful body wash! It makes your skin so soft - no need for lotion so it is perfect for the summer. It smells nice - mild scent but pleasing. It lasts a long time which makes it a good value. It is great for my face - and great for a body wash - no negatives with this product!!

This is hands down the best brand of body wash I’ve used & stock up all the time. 1) Smells natural, luxurious and NOT artificial. 2) Moisturizes very well WITHOUT being oily or greasy & DOES NOT leave a film on the skin or the shower floor! 3) A little goes a LONG way - I only need a dime-sized amount each time. 4) Sleek bottle & gorgeous packaging. 5) Makes such a great gift.

91a4a814-c8e3-47d4-bd73-53e74591ef0f
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Its so good and amazing on the skin it reduces the back acne from two uses only and i’m excited to see more results in the future , the scent is amazing and not too strong its a natural scent i like it also it makes my skin so smooth my skin was soo dry so its good for the dry skin

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My new go to shower gel. The quality is exceptional! From first use I noticed smoother skin that’s more supple. The quality of the product is exceptional it feels great in your skin, gentle but exfoliating, helps dry skin. Has an amazing smell. Please make this available in U.K.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Use for oily skin very good Quality and the size very good it’s a big age and there is a lot of benefits ‏ Make your skin dry Use for oily skin very good Quality and the size very good it’s a big age and there is a lot of benefits ‏ Make your skin dry

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Like the scent and enjoy its gel-like texture (a bit different compared to the rosehip choice of the same brand). I always feel great after the shower with its moisturizing benefits and high-quality ingredient: honey. In all, I give it a 5/5 for a good body wash for its value and size.

Posted on Dec 12, 2021

I love the scent of honey and black seed so I was really excited to find this natural body wash. It smells SO good and I love the way it feels after I shower. Surprisingly, my husband really loves it and so the bottle is going fast! Just ordered another one!

Posted on Oct 7, 2021

Best smelling body wash I've ever used! Really amazing ingredients, and a super luxurious lather! The bottle is large and I imagine this will last me awhile. I hope they come out with a body lotion in this scent asap!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Very nice product. The size and quality are great. It doesn’t have any strong scent but the results are always good. The benefits are pleasing my skin is softer, cleaner and also I noticed it helps with pigments.