SG

Posted on Oct 24, 2021

lovely hand cream with the scent of coconut and papaya, very tropical scent and sweet. haven't tried it yet but I hope I will love it. important to put a hand cream in the winter or in the cold days when the skin is dry.

7fca73a3-7d4c-41a1-a711-380191c4977e

Great sweat smell, the hand creams of this company are the best! The black soap hand cream is a little bit better and thicker but the coconut papaya smells better.

d5550719-caaf-4bbb-929f-afb19505ec2a
8527edc7-ffee-43af-aa26-390e2513d1ab
Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I like this cream because of it smell firstly, reminds me of exotic islands :) Texture and composition is also great. It comes in large size and lasts long, so its good value for money too.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

First off, scent is great. It's not overpowering, it's just right. Secondly, I like that it isn't too greasy. Thirdly, I love that this company uses natural ingredients. Highly recommend.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

My favorite hand cream! I have dry skin and it helped me so well. Smells so yummy. All my friends asked if that is my new perfume :))) Liked it's composition. Refreshes skin, also u feel so relaxed after using it.

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Really soften my hand in a week. However, I'm thinking of buying another scent under this brand. Don't get me wrong, I love the scent but I'm interested in experiencing other ones as well. Amazed by the quality of the ingredient list.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

It’s got a strong tropical scent and I love it! Feels hydrating and keeps my hands moisturised. Would recommend trying this if you’re looking for a tropical scented hand cream!

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

I had high hopes for this hand cream as some of the reviews sang it’s praises. It’s perfectly fine and has a lovely scent but it’s pricey. If I’m going to spend $10 for a hand cream it needs to be extraordinary. The packaging is nice but I wouldn’t reorder for the price.

Posted on Jan 26, 2021

This is a really lovely rich and moisturising hand cream. It does leave a slightly oily feel but not as much as some. It contains many natural oils and so does a really good job of moisturising dry hands. I like to put it on before bed every night to moisturise my hands after lots of washing during the day. The scent it quite strong but pleasant.