SG

Posted on Dec 26, 2021

I love love love LOVE Nugo's nutrition bars. They're not the cheapest around but the quality's SO worth the extra money spent. They're just better - and more filling! - than any other bar I've tried. I'm no expert but the ingredient list seems wholesome enough to me and I use these when I diet as a guilt-free treat that even leaves me full like after a small meal. Totally recommend. Packaging's great -notice they are weather-sensitive though I order them internationally and they always arrive just fine. Just don't keep them in the pantry forever...

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

This bar tastes awesome! I love the texture and crunch of it. I have it as a quick breakfast or a snack to meet my daily protein intake without worrying about wasting calories. I love that they used quality ingredients and it doesn't have an artificial taste or smell. Not too sweet and the size is just nice. Will buy again!

Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I really like the taste of these bars and the fact that they don't have alot of extra ingredients, making the taste more processed. They are a treat with 14 g's of sugar but low enough to not negatively effect my blood sugar level. I really like NuGo as a brand. The only reason I gave it one star is that sometimes they taste super fresh and other times, not as much, even though they are always within the buy date.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I just love those bars. Super tasty, right size, nice amount of protein & quality ingredients. I use it after workout as a meal. The only thing is high amount of sugar in a bar. It's the only reason I don't eat them as often as I would like.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Definitely on the treat side of protein bars, feels like such a treat but not too bad for you. Yummy chewy/crunchy texture with dark choc but still quite sweet.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

I like these but the coffee ones remain my favourites since I never get sick of them. If you like chocolate try those tough they are quite good and crunchy.

Posted on May 26, 2022

good. very delicious vegan bar. I have waited for almost couple years.

197b49bf-2606-41c3-9d68-c8369369fe97
Caseywilson
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Excellent ingredients. High in protein. Satiating and tastes absolutely decadent.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

nice taste and reasonable size. I recommend it! I also tried other flavors and they're all good