SG

Posted on May 12, 2022
Yum!

NuGo organic bars are our favorite candy bar! I mean, protein bar! LOL I love that these bars do not include items taken from animals against their wills (ie: vegan)! They are so delicious with the chocolate coating and the crispy rice! YUM! These yummy bars are a staple in our home.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I can’t stop eating these… they’re so delicious. The chocolate coating is so tasty and thick, I do prefer darker chocolate so a little too dark for my friend but perfect for me. Tastes more desserty than the chocolate chip and mocha flavours in my opinions. A dangerously good new fav protein bar…

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Taste is really chocolatey, very good quality. I find it works well as an afternoon snack to satisfy a sweet craving but also ties me over until dinner! I just wish I could find the brownie version!

Posted on May 26, 2022

good, totally vegan bar. I am waiting this product for almost couple years. finally I got it...

252431a5-cfe2-4d1b-be03-32b7b17f7170
Posted on Jun 4, 2022

love eveything Nugo, they have great vegan options and loved them all

Posted on May 18, 2022

Nugo is the best and tasty organic protein bar Very comfortable package and usually a good price

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Love these protein bars! Great if you miss a meal or for pre/post workout.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

These organic Nugo bars have terrific flavor and texture. They are my favorite protein bars and give me good energy.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

Crunchy, but quite soft, chocolate is really good! each bar is very big! A high percentage of protein is great!