SG

Posted on Jul 23, 2022
We love these sipper cups

As soon as my daughter saw it she told me "mine". I was taking it out of the package and she already insisted on taking the purple one and putting it to use right away. She loves it and uses it to go to playgroup and keeps it in her crib at night. It seems strong and is easy to clean. We are really enjoying it. The two pack also means I can wait a bit before I'll have to order another time, as now I have one in use and one as a back-up.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

These are pretty great! Don't have to worry about them breaking when baby throws it at the floor, and the hard spout is a good transition for them from soft nipples. My baby didn't like it at first, but I tried it again after a month or two, and she was fine with them. Also pretty easy to clean.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I love this product! For my client, who is with cerebral palsy She can not drink herself, she needs this kind of product to drink liquids. Thanks for selling these We really looking for this products Appreciate so much !

93fea6ce-22d5-4858-b9d3-7734f6bd8ec1

I will only buy NUK cups. Nothing else works. I have three kids, my oldest is 13 and he used these waaaay back when. With babies number two and three I sought out the cups with “the little white insert thingy!!” Thankfully both times I was able to rediscover the NUK brand. These are inexpensive, don’t leak, kids love them, just amazing!!! These are still as reliable as when I first used them 12 years ago and most brands can’t say that! They aren’t usually super flashy, but we don’t mind. I was excited to find this unusual new color combo pack on Amazon and ordered it immediately. My daughter was excited to be handed a new color cup this morning I can appreciate the change too. They are just different enough from the old purple and pink cups. The cups are very glossy, or maybe that’s just because our old ones are so scratched. I usually use these cups for 2-3 months before replacing them. To be clear, I replace them because I feel like the plastic may Harbor bacteria that can’t be cleaned away, but even after 3 months, they STILL DONT LEAK!! Occasionally if your toddler throws these really hard the white plastic but may pop out, but that’s rare to get a cup where it fits loosely enough for that, even over time. I can’t say when is the last time that has happened, but it’s happened once or twice before in the distant past.

Posted on May 16, 2022

For the price these bottles are really good quality. They are leak proof and work great for my two toddlers. I’m very happy with this purchase!

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Love, love, love. my baby doesn't like straw bottles and this one she is steady using started drinking more as she is having one. very easy to hold in little hands too.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

My baby drinks more water with this bottle, she like the colors (mommy too)

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Easy to clean and my 2.5 year old enjoys it!

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Excellent quality - bought based on the recommendation from multiple people.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Its realy good! my 2 year kid loves it. doesnt spil and durable.