SG

Posted on Feb 21, 2022
Nuk simply natural bottles helped with baby’s gas/burping

Baby had gas and the Nuk bottles were a huge help. Bought the 5 oz bottle with slow flow nipple and we’re upgrading to the 9oz bottle with medium flow nipples. Bottles are easy to clean and baby loves them! Glad I was able to get them on iherb - they’re difficult to find in store. I had to go hunting for the 5oz version and finding it online was a huge win.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

These are excellent quality bottles. We use them so frequently that we needed more to add into our rotation. Baby loves the wider nipple base on these bottles. Came well packaged.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

A lot of air gets into this bottle which caused my baby to have intense gas. They’ve very cute bottles but I have since then changed to another brand.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

I like it so much My baby feels comfortable wirh it

Posted on Feb 16, 2022

Very comfortable bottle, baby loves it, the size is perfect and easy to hold

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

this is the best out there. effective and economical. you can check it out for your self.

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Great product! Fast shipping! Very happy I chose to order on iherb. Thank you so much!

Nourabu
Posted on Sep 5, 2021

Great quality, awsome price .. I recommend buying with extra nipples from the same brand

Posted on May 9, 2022

The white writing makes it a little difficult to see but other than that the bottle feels of high quality.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Light and easy to use. Great value for price paid.