SG

Posted on Apr 7, 2022
Essential

Tastes good and good for you. I would buy again. Don't even have to add honey, if you are concerned about blood sugar. Pleasant on its own. Quality herbal ingredients. On my second box! I use several times a week and the tea definitely helps with BM regularity, too.

Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Great tea, I love bitter plants. Milk thistle doesn’t have much bioavailability in water so if that’s what you need I would recommend a tincture extract instead but for a bitter digestion stimulating tea, I love it!

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

Caffein free drink is good for all day especially after midday. There are separated small tea package in the box which makes it convenient to keep it in my bag when I go outside.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

Adding this to our use in our health teas. The benefits of detoxing and helping the immune system are superior. Taste is fine. Numi has quality ingredients. Size of package is fine to try out this blend. Delivery from iHerb as always, was amazing!

Posted on Dec 23, 2021

this tea is very clean, made only with organic ingredients; it does not taste bitter nor sweet. I drink it for its health benefits namely its liver detoxifying properties, not to satisfy my taste buds !

Posted on May 30, 2022

Taste like herbal teas. Good tea to have in rotation. Teabags packaged in separate bags.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

I could drink this every day because it is absolutely delicious and very easy on my stomach.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I don’t like herbal tea but this one change the rules

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I drink this tea daily now since learning that dandelion may help clear spike protein.