SG

Posted on Mar 31, 2022
Keep your body in balance!

I somethime wake up with a dry throat and I always have this tea on hand to help with that. Its organic and naturally caffeine free. The aroma is simply relaxing and the tastes is so good and Mildly. Sweet and a little bit spicy blend of marshmallow root, sage, and licorice root to sooth sore throats. Very comforting and seems effective. Would highly recommend this tea any time!

0be36c66-9ded-433e-817c-c6a20d69f905
Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This is such a good tea, specially for anyone suffering from reflux like myself. Sometimes these throat teas have a cloying taste, but this one is fresh and mild. helps soothe the throat tissues.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

This is the only sore throat tea I've tried that actually works! It got me through a month of COVID related throat pain. Thank goodness for Numi's Throat Soother tea!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

This is a great quality tea that helps sooth the threat. It tastes sweet with no need to add honey to it. It relieved my sore throat discomfort.

Posted on May 24, 2022

quality is excellent ingredients is excellent taste of Sage marshmallow I some more herbs I believe Tea Herbs can help you in old Egypt time not really Dr or our kids of medicine was Herbs tea this is excellent product

Posted on May 16, 2022

Love this tea. I find this brand to have more leaves than traditional medicinal brand. I can easily get 2 cups from 1 tea bag. It also has marshmallow which I read can help with kidney stones.

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

It taste sweet and soothing on your throat. I like it as a morning tea. What I love about this brand is it's halal certified and the tea pouches are plant based. You won't want another plastic in your tea cup.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I didn't like this one very much but I don't know what gives it the taste that I don't like. You can taste the spiciness of the ginger (burning sensation), but also something sweet. I found the list of ingredients interesting and that is why I got the tea but I think there's an ingredient that I do not like. When I received the tea, my throat didn't hurt anymore, so I can't say whether it does soothe the throat or not.

Posted on Nov 15, 2021

I like the taste. I bought it for my esophagitis and Gerd. I don't think that it helps much with those conditions though, but I still enjoy the taste and already ordered a second package.

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

A surprisingly delicious tea, the sage flavor is quite pleasant. Worked well for my throat and light cough. i will be ordering more soon.