SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I’ve been taking these collagen capsules for a couple weeks now as I’ve started working out and eating better. I didn’t think I would be able to notice any benefits for my joints, hair, and skin yet. But in past week, I’ve actually already gotten so many compliments of how smooth and clear my face skin has been looking! 🙌🏽 so I’m excited to see how much more it helps me improve and tone my skin as I loose a few pounds! So far the effects have been noticeable, definitely recommend. Shipping and packaging was all very good too. I was actually out of town for the weekend when they arrived on a Friday so I was worried they’d be melted on my porch when I got back since it’s been so hot, but no! The packaging really helped keep it safe and all intact!

272f736f-e28b-4f7b-b7f5-a20e05e95ca3
64a8f69a-6946-42d2-ab0c-df0fd1077488
17db9460-d346-4e14-99e5-f7b568c1be2d
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

First of all the quality is Amazing and the ingredients are amazing and work for me. At my age I need to take more vitamins and supplements and there have definitely helped with my hair, nails and face. My face looks looks more brighter and glowy. The benefits of having this is to improve your overall health. I will recommend this to everyone.

825fead1-5612-4664-bc4d-a381cced2e4b
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Nutra Champs Collagen is a multi-type complex for hair, skin nails and also helps with joint support. Now, I've only used this for over 7 days so I can't tell you I see a difference in my hair, or skin but my nails and joints yes. My nails are growing again and are so firm and not brittle. My joints especially my knees feel so much better and I can walk without pain. Walking before Nutra Champs was painful my joints hurt, now I see so much improvement consistency is key. I continue taking Nutra Champs Collagen Capsules daily.

ce9e6244-4466-460c-9232-bd8ed5a49b3c
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

surprisingly amazed with the quality of ingredients and the composition. taste good and fit my diet you can feel the relief effect of it after a while on your knees"benefits" ( if you have trouble with joints and with age ) . the package came fast and in one piece nothing has been damaged .

5b6005de-bbe4-4d94-8dd5-b79cfe9e361a
Posted on Oct 23, 2022

I love taking vitamins to add consistency within my diet. It’s hard to keep a diet with high collagen naturally in it so adding these in to my life has been super helpful. My hair feels stronger, my nails are finally recovering from acrylics and my skin is firm and glowing!

3e2c850c-8b2e-455c-b1f0-ac6f36291234
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I noticed a very fast effect and improvement (i mean few days) on my nails and My hair which feels stronger also. I am taking these for joints along with turmeric. Not fan of taking 3 pills but they do work, size is good. I see a list of quality ingredients no bad stuff here so i am including them in my daily diet.

83772934-58b6-4cdb-b5ab-99e5bda51250

I am impressed with these capsules! I have only been taking them for a few days and I already notice a difference in my nails and hair. I recommend these capsules for sure and I like the ingredients in them. You are never too young to start taking capsules to help with your women’s health! You will be glad you did later down the line.

Posted on Nov 19, 2022

I haven’t noticed any major differences in my skin after using it for two days . The recommended dosage was 3 capsules. I opened one up and it tasted neutral so I think the quality is good . I am not breaking out as much so I think its good for the skin. Here is a picture with mo makeup. I recommend

6f792d94-a11e-404a-b55f-6c66073d9650
Posted on Nov 30, 2022

I love that these collagen vitamins have 5 types of collagen and that you only need three a day AND they're regular sized pills. It's amazing that the pills with more collagen are smaller and can be taken less than the collagen with only two types which are usually horse sized and require at least 6 a day. That alone is a selling point for me!!

Posted on Nov 5, 2022

I have started taking Collagen Multi-type complex by Nutra Champs to improve skin hydration and elasticity. I have been taking this product for a week and noticed great benefits for my skin. While taking it every day, I did not experience any side effects from it. This supplement helped me reduce the roughness of the skin, making it even smoother. This is especially important to me during the fall and winter months. I absolutely love the healthy glow of my skin! Also, collagen is great for joint health improvement and muscle recovery after sport. This collagen product by Nutra Champs does not contain gluten, soy, nuts, dairy, wheat, sugar, or preservatives. That's why I chose to get this product from the other options on the market.