SG
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 12, 2022
I like that light spicy flavor that stays in my mouth after chewing it.

This is my first time tasting NutraChamps supplements. I like the idea that they are vegan and non GMO, and that they are loaded with healing nutrients. I have been taking them for about ten days and I must say that I feel very good. They are part of my evening routine. I usually take one gummy right after dinner because I like that light spicy flavor that stays in my mouth after chewing it. I highly recommend this product. I think that the quality is excellent. I’ve been combining this supplement with Tart Cherry from the same brand.

56eec9a4-c5af-497e-a168-acc79a8cd8ad
Posted on Sep 25, 2022

I really love turmeric and I love all the benefits that it provides to you. I am so happy about the black pepper extract and it helps me with inflammation and it helps with my joints to feel better. I love that this is in a gummy form so that's an improvement from the last turmeric I was taking it helps with some slight pains and it tastes pretty good. I definitely recommend these gummies to anybody who is unable to take the pill form and who sees the benefits in taking turmeric

799c6ed7-5e65-42ee-83c9-205fec6a63b5
Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I tried several brands and this one taste absolutely delicious with a twist of spice taste. I workout a lot so this work very well for my joints specially my knees. Also my stomach has been feeling less inflamed. I absolutely liked this brand! Its a 10+ for me! You can def see and taste quality.

cb6c8b95-bf9d-4bcd-984c-471c8e7508ae
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

I actually look forward to eating these-- i wish i could take more that two, theyre so yummy. A little spicy, great, soft texture; and the benefits of turmeric are scientifically proven. As a dancer, taking care of my joints and inflammation is important, so this is a great supplement to my self-care routine. I recommend!

9b82ed88-8e3b-498e-a7f7-13abfc2f4563
Posted on Aug 24, 2022

I was excited to see tumeric and ginger gummies on the site, I’m not a big fan of the flavor of either of these things but thought I’d give the gummies a try since these ingredients have so much health benefits. Well they nailed it! 🙌🏽 they taste so good with a nice spicy kick at the end due to the black pepper! It tastes like I’m eating Mexican candy but with so much health benefit! Thank you so much for making these, now I can enjoy these super beneficial things as a tasty treat daily!

e53c5ce0-7882-4dda-8d5c-732efd5c6373
e6f303ac-3c62-4482-bfd1-6dc259dd8f9d
d21ab561-a626-42fa-a5e0-b8b135352d12
Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Hello! I started using turmeric, I liked it a lot, it has a light flavor of pepper and ginger, very nice, the gums are very soft and great for chewing

2c609692-257d-46d2-a84d-7fe533bfb1f3
Posted on Oct 14, 2022

I have never taken turmeric before. I heard of all the good health benefits with provides. I decided to try it. I am so glad I did. It’s a great quality product with great ingredients. It does have a kick to it meaning a little spice. That’s due to the ginger. Overall it’s not a bad taste. I have some joint pain and taking this helps. I love it’s in gummies form. It’s better to take. I would definitely recommend.

abd6b9a7-9f12-413b-b0cd-c4a6e9b13300
Posted on Nov 5, 2022

Nutrachamps did it again, another yummy tasting gummy that is also beneficial. It has a slight kick, ginger and pepper, but it makes it only makes it better! This is a great addition to my supplement routine as I get older and have more inflammation and joint pain after exercising.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

I have been taking Turmeric with Curcumin, Black Pepper, and Ginger by Nutra Champs for about a week so far and already noticed the inflammation relief benefits for my body. It tastes great and has a little kick to it. The taste is slightly spicy because of the black pepper but does not leave a bad or bitter aftertaste. I decided to start taking these gummies prior to the winter season to improve my body's response to cold viruses. Turmeric is known for its powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties and this supplement is a perfect choice for improving my immunity!

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Nutra Champs really outdid themselves with this supplement. It’s very tasty - the turmeric and black pepper are very present as is the ginger. I found myself easily taking this each morning, felt like a little reward. There are so many benefits that I’ve noticed: my inflammation has reduced, there was definitely an improvement with my antioxidant levels, plus the ingredients are of great quality!