SG

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

using it to get kids to take vit c and mix it with other med solutions when needed. also, mixing it with my collagen in the morning. great taste.

Posted on May 3, 2022

We are all heavy into sports. The whole family uses it. So this is the best prized product so far. Bottle goes a long way. Always in stock. Taste is okay. Just pimp it with waterdrops or lemonjuice

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

I love this form of Vitamin C! I take it every morning and evening. Also, it’s a much better price here than anywhere else I looked.

Posted on Mar 3, 2021

It's a little tart, but not too much so. I wasn't able to get the C packets I liked due to long term out of stock, so I tried this. I do mix it with other powders, which changes the flavor somewhat. I like the price and use it every day.

angel98
Posted on Oct 21, 2020

due to the calcium in this, we will not repurchase as calcium especially the carbonate form, is not recommended to go with vitamin c. however, this is a great and effective vitamin c powder if you can tolerate the minerals added. we drink it with pure squeezed juice to help with the taste. it does not upset the stomach. a large bottle that goes a long way as it is so effective in virus and immunity attacks. highly recommended.

Posted on May 31, 2022

Good v-c product for health and good for drink.

Posted on Apr 27, 2022

If you are looking for great value for your buck, then this is it. However, if you care about taste, rather give it a miss. It says lemon flavor but there is no hint of citrus whatsoever, just a weird funky taste. If you are adding this to something that can hide the taste, then great. It says sweetened, but there's hardly any sweetness at all.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

Excellent quality sugar free Vitamin C. Much cheaper than buying locally.

Posted on Feb 12, 2022

Pleasant lemon lime flavor. Easy way to take your vitamin C. Good quality.