SG

TatyanaL
Posted on Oct 29, 2021

This spray is great and it provides instant relief. The taste is nice and the volume is huge. GSE is a potential novel disinfectant against viruses and bacteria, effective even within a short contact time. I recommend this for everybody to use everytime you come back home as a co-vid prophylactic. Stay healthy.

7e742901-93e4-43d9-988f-5c5a46615e44
Posted on Jun 1, 2022

This throat spray is a real life saver, as even my kids are willing to take it - unlike pretty much all other natural gentle antibiotics, due to taste. This one features a strong fresh mint taste, very pleasant. As soon as we start to show symptoms of a cold/flu, we use it 3times a day, and it passes without taking hold! Also it's great for general oral hygiene. It's a keeper!

Posted on May 1, 2022

I agree with all of the other reviews regarding the efficacy of this spray for throat comfort and immune strengthening. However, I have had a lesion on my leg (more like a crusty skin tag, I guess). It had been there for several months and was growing. It itched and bled sometimes. YES, I should have gone to the dermatologist. But I am a single mom and it is hard sometimes to head off to the Doctor for everything. Long-story-short; I grabbed this stuff and started spraying it on the area daily for about a week each time I got out of the shower. The spot has all but disappeared!! Of course you should see someone if you have a suspicious spot! I am only saying this stuff definitely improved, if not cured the lesion after a week of applying, I had to share...

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Initially I had a bit of difficulty getting this to hit the back of my throat where I wanted it but after some practice I've nailed my technique and I love it. The spray is refreshing (because of the menthol), soothing (aloe vera and DGL) and has a mildly numbing, antibiotic-like effect from the grapefruit seed extract. It leaves a pleasant taste with a predominantly minty flavor. I use Nutriobiotic's menthol nasal spray too. Top quality products! No nasty ingredients.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

It is a first class product. It can stop a cold in it's tracks if used early and it is a very good breath freshener. It's been almost three years since I started using this stuff and I STILL haven't gotten a sore throat. One flu in December of 2015 that I remember because it knocked me out for a couple of days but NO sore throat the whole time. I get the occasional sniffles but no full blown colds that I can remember. I cannot recommend this stuff enough! The product leaves a pleasant taste in the mouth. On spritz stops itchy throat on contact If you cannot stand the taste of the drug store throat sprays and need REAL relief, then you need this product in your medicine cabinet now! I hope my very honest review helps someone! Be well, stay well and God bless!

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Wow. Nothing I have *ever* used before has gotten rid of a sore throat as quickly as this product. Not even OTC's like DayQuil and Zyrtec. I felt a cold coming on and sprayed 2 sprays in the back of my throat 3x that day; there is a slight burning sensation after applying but it's nothing unbearable. My throat was relieved within an hour of each application, and I woke up the next morning forgetting that I had a sore throat the day before. This stuff is well-priced magic. The flavor is minty and pleasant.

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

Posted on Nov 23, 2021

I use it once I feel my throat is getting a little scratchy. I'm not too concerned about 'over-medicating' since the ingredients are natural and good for general health anyway. If you are taking zinc supplements then perhaps need to keep an eye out the total dosage as this product also contains zinc

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

Ever since I got COVID last year, I’ve been getting dry throat caugh that wakes me up in the middle of the night. Even water doesn’t help and I specifically hate it when I get it in the office - you know that u got COVID death stare -.-“ . Anyways this spray really helps. I take it in the morning before leaving the house and I don’t get it at all. Then again I spray at night time so the caugh doesn’t wake me up. I used it for a few weeks now I rarely get that annoying caugh or sensation