SG

Posted on Apr 2, 2022
tocotrienols without tocopherol

My genetic report suggested not to use the tocopherol form as with a SNIP I have it does not decrease but increase IL6 inflammation. So I started looking for tocotrienols without tocopherols, and this is the product. Cannot say anything about a specific effect yet but will be part of my supplementation regimen.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I have read more on health supplements than most people and I mean more than 95% over a 40 year plus period. I take a good balanced tocopherol/tocotrienol supplement but felt it needed more Delta fraction so take one in the morning and boost it with this one in the evening. Google "benefits of Vitamin E" and make your own decisions. I search supplements all the time and have a massive index garnered over a long time and often find I knew about something which is years later released in the media as the latest discovery.

This is one of the few brands of tocotrienols that can be bought without it also containing Vitamin E tocopherols. I have learned through several reliable medical sources that taking them together tends to "cancel" each other out. They should be taken separately, many hours apart to get the best benefit of both. Vitamin E tocopherols in the morning (breakfast) and Tocotrienols in the evening. I don't understand why so many good companies mix them together when it seems as though the facts say otherwise.

Posted on Nov 3, 2021

This helps my shoulder pain, so I no longer need cortisone shots. Also give to my elderly dog for vitality. Note: Don’t take with Vitamin E Tocopherols as it will interfere with the potency of this miracle product.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

Quality is good . Ingredients better version of vitamin E. Better and more benefits then tocopherol. Endless benefits for tocotrienols. I’m taking it to improve my artery walls and as high antioxidant

Posted on Aug 18, 2021

Tocotrienols are useful however Im unsure about the rice bran oil as one of the first ingredients, Id like to know the real percentage of annatto used in this formula.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I read about the good things about Tocotrienols and am giving it a try. Still too early to tell if it is working.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Great product of , prefect brand high quality , nice package , easy use ,good deal great size

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

Trying this product for the first time,,,This form of Vitamin E is most readily absorbed by the body as per info from the Health Ranger...Have been taking it only a short time.....

supplement-guru
Posted on Dec 11, 2020

This is essentially delta-tocotrienol with a little gamma-tocotrienol. While these tocotrienols have documented health benefits, I think Delta-Fraction should be combined with a broader spectrum E complex such as Carlson's Tocomin Suprabio or AOR Total E for best results.