SG

Posted on Feb 24, 2022
Great product.

This is my 2nd purchase. After taking this, the benefits is really awesome. I feel great and more energetic. Good quality and dosage as I can feel the difference just after 1 week of taking it.

1fd6cc98-e781-4d25-a798-289172b18cda
9a05b98c-00f8-4446-a5b1-519a80e6c2e9
Posted on Aug 7, 2022

Great supplement quality brand recommended

fox-ei
Posted on May 3, 2022

Great product with great quality ingredients.

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

Auto-translated from Ukrainian

I have an autoimmune thyroid disease. All the time on similar drugs. The doctor approved this drug, in addition to the standard composition, it contains selenium, zinc and special herbs. The drug cannot be used simultaneously with vitamin complexes, since one of the ingredients is vitamin B12 in large quantities.

e97dcb76-9050-4e51-a997-4970a8550be8
e6013678-ab5c-4b01-9063-894e418d62da
8baf989a-4f0e-42ee-a1dd-b842bc9ce0e6
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

If you want to not just gloss over the problem, but to solve it, then this supplement is for you👍. The ingredients are collected as much as possible for the thyroid gland, which complement each other. Iodoral its main function is the production of thyroid hormones. Ashwagandha lowers cortisol levels. Coleus forskolia improves metabolism increases insulin secretion. Tyrosine (it's important to me that this supplement contains a vegan version) is the building block for creating thyroid hormone. Vitamin A depends on the structural integrity of all epithelial tissues. B12 for the nervous system and improving blood composition. The quality of the brand is top notch. The dosage is chosen exactly as it should be.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I feel that I am not prone to edema after eating left. I used to feel that my metabolism was very slow. I hope it can be improved gradually, but recently iherb d wild seems to be more and more expensive. I will buy it again if there is a discount.

Posted on May 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The quality is top notch. I really like this brand, I completely trust its quality! here are all the ingredients that are necessary for the thyroid gland. I feel much more energetic.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I really like this brand and its production. Quality at the highest level. the price corresponds to its quality. I love to buy supplements from him and especially this one. 👍 Please click YES if you liked my review.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

The thyroid gland began to work weaker. We must support her work. It needs certain minerals and vitamins to work. This set contains just what you need. took it for the first time. I really hope for a positive result.