SG

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

Small size and additional Vitamins A and K2 are all a bonus. Excellent quality from a trusted vendor.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

The small gel caps are great for Vitamin D! Even my daughter that cant stand to swallow pills is able to swallow these.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Good quality high dosage D3 for basic immune/Covid protection, easy to swallow, small capsules, quality ingredients, good packaging

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

Great composition however I had to stop taking it as I found out MK7 doesn't sit well with me and I can only use MK4. Other than that a good D3, A and MK7 combo with no fillers or nasty ingredients.

Posted on Feb 27, 2022

Really helping with my vitamin D decency!

Posted on Jul 27, 2022

Good product, corresponds to the description, satisfied.

Posted on Feb 20, 2021

The quality and the degree of the ingredients are perfect they say. I believe them.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

Good ingredients in working conbination but the price is just inadequate

When I take this D3 complete, I notice my eyesight immediately gets better. I sit in front of a computer all day and if I pop in one of these pills at 10:00 (AM) I vision is much better than it usually is at 2:00! I'm sure its the vitamin A retinyl palmitate. It makes sense because its is my understanding that the body has to convert beta carotene to make vitamin A and a certain percentage of the population cannot do that. But, the animal source, retinyl palmitate does not need conversion.

Posted on Sep 11, 2021