SG

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

as a Registered Nutritionist Dietitian (RND) here in the Philippines, I know zinc is a powerful arsenal for my immune system. this is a great buy! :)

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I feel more energized after taking zinc supplement. Everyone should have zinc supplement standby at home as remedies, it is better to take this for flu then common medication.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Zinc citrate is supposed to be one of the better zincs to purchase because the citrate is acidic and helps you absorb the zinc better than some types of zinc.

Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Great value item. Not heard of Nutricology before but seems a good make.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Very good absorption. Very happy with this product. High quality and only one a day needed

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

I have been using this product for over a year and it has helped maintain my zinc levels as well as reduce my copper levels.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Recommended! I like this well-priced and good quality zinc supplement. I take this at night for good absorption. Zinc is not absorbed when mixed with other supplements so it is good to take this alone before sleeping.

Posted on Jul 7, 2021

It is a good zinc supplement, the only downside it is without copper, so you need to supplement with it separately for a proper balance.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Helped a lot for muscle pains