SG

Posted on Mar 8, 2022
Cheap but good!

Before using I thought a cheap probiotic probably not effective, but proven wrong. I suffer from functional dyspepsia with gastric pain syndrome, and this helps me a lot whenever my condition is triggered, I take it to soothe the burning sensation at least temporarily (specially at night) to have some quality sleep. Just one odd thing, on the packaging I don’t see any much of the manufacturer’s details to read up more about, only ordering company. Don’t remember finding anything much about them on the internet either (based outside US customers).

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

I HAVE BEEN USING THIS FOR YEARS! It is effective for people like me who is lactose intolerant. It gives the GUT what is needed. For those who still enjoy eating ice cream, you will find that taking 2 before eating, this product helps the stomach to digest better. Also, you don't have to refrigerate. But I believe you preserve the ingredients better if it is kept cold. Great Product!

Posted on Mar 1, 2022

PB8 has 8 types of healthy bacteria. 5 strains of Lactobacillus and 3 strains of Bifidobacterium. Gut is considered our second brain and regulates mood and immunity. PB8 helps balance the gut microbiota. It helps to hold loose bowels and regulate constipation. It is good for those who are lactose intolerant. The probiotics are not stable. It´s living microorganism. They will DECLINE with TIME and HIGH TEMPERATURE. So if you DON´T LIVE in the USA be aware for PB8 SHIPPED during the SUMMER in your country. It is NOT NECESSARY, but it is interesting to keep them in the fridge, as it reduces their activity, keeping them fresh for longer. I do not keep it in the fridge myself. No FOS (fructo oligo saccharides) added. The capsule is not so easy for children to swallow. See picture for size in inch and cm. Taking too many probiotics is bad for you. It can cause diarrhea or constipation - this will depend on each organism. Vegetarian Capsule: cellulose and water.

b9c26ee5-dfba-4427-a6fe-2e6e1c6c7250
094ed619-c9a0-4ac7-80b6-427a737dd98e
6bd6574c-b749-44c1-b3bd-70d37193eae4
Posted on Aug 4, 2022

This digestion supplement was prescribed to me by a certified nutritionist to help with leaky gut. It absorbs well and helps with constipation too. It contains quality live ingredient and best kept refrigerated. The pills are quite large in size but easy to swallow. White and no taste. It’s benefits include overall better nutrients absorption.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Have been suffering from gut issues for as long as I recollect. Using these for nearly 3 weeks now and my digestive system has improved drastically. PR8 is quite affordable and I keep it refrigerated to extend its shelf life as I live in a tropical country. For someone who hasn't ever taken any probiotic, I'm glad to have found this supplement. Works really great for me, helps with digestion and smooth bowel movement. Been taking 2 capsules once a day as I wanted to keep it going until my next purchase. Want to start taking it twice a day soon as I have stocked up more. Highly recommend this to anyone who has prolonged gut issues.

Posted on Jan 14, 2022

Ever since I started taking this, about 2 weeks ago, i have noticed a significant decrease in my sugar cravings. I am not taking this for this specific purpose, but I wanted to see if this would have any impact in my skin, since I have been dealing with adult acne for the past 7 years( I´m 34 yrs old). My cravings for sugars, specially after lunch, simply went away and I strongly believe it´s because of this, so I´'m quite happy, since sugar does trigger more acne on me. As for the direct effects on my skin, I believe it will take more time, but I can say I´m very satisfied. Arrived quickly in Brazil, no taxing! :)

Posted on Nov 12, 2021

I really enjoyed this product, saw it was recommended by few people with Intolerances, gut, bowel and skin issues. BUT, unfortunately for me I found out I'm D lactate sensitive! There's d lactate producing strains in here like example acidophilus.... Otherwise if I could continue with it I was happy with company and purity of this product! Please give me a 'thumbs up' if you found this helpful :-)

For the most part I'm impressed with the variety of bacteria that is found in this but don't like the "added fillers/ingredients" that don't seem to be necessary. We used this to help our oldest child who had to take antibiotics 2 (3?) times before the age of 1 & it really destroyed their gut. I also used it in making yogurt (opening one capsule & adding it to warm milk) which worked out fine & increased the value of the product by allowing us to have more "servings". There is a similar product but this one is more "vegetarian" (no dairy) compared to the other.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Delivery was quicker than expected, arrived in 3 days. Product came as expected, have been using it for over 2 months now. Hopefully results would be visible after 6months of consuming the supplement....

f381c6ec-87cf-4a52-a567-9af42c0f7892
Posted on Jul 23, 2022

This does not work miracles. it certainly does not allow you to eat ice cream when you are lactose-intolerant, as one person wrote in the reviews.. It's a good probiotic supplement, but I don't see a noticeable difference from the myriad of other probiotics I have tried. maybe it takes more time.