SG

Posted on Apr 13, 2022
Excited about this!

As soon as my order came in I went straight to using this and I am VERY happy that I purchased this and will be purchasing a back-up. The packaging is cute , smaller than what I expected and I did have a hard time taking off the sticker at the top, aside from that this is a nice exfoliant and I noticed immediate results after using it. It lathers into a nice foam and has a interesting smell, not unbearable but it does not have a citrus or lemon scent imo. *update* Sadly this breaks my skin out but I use it under my arms and it has been working wonders!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

First of all, it perfectly cleanses the skin. The skin becomes very smooth and shyness. But you have to be very careful if your skin is dry. The product is more suitable for people with oily and normal skin. It also perfectly prepares the skin for subsequent care: masks, emulsions, etc. With proper use, the skin will acquire nice tone and it seems like radiance inside.

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Very good! It cleanses deeply, but doesnt leave dry feeling. I use it twice a week. Package seems to be small, but as it takes only few for one use it lasts for very long.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love how gentle this scrub is. Great for sensitive skin. Smells great and my skin is so soft after using it. Will purchase again.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

This powder gives soft skin after cleaning, suitable for my sensitive skin, without any particle which would irritate my face. Nice smell without too strong fragrance. Frequency use is alright.

Posted on Sep 15, 2021

Ordered this for the missus and she’s raving about this, so I guess it must be good!

8ae71c00-ca0e-4d8a-8f4b-ff044244087b
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

This is a nice exfoliant and the bottle is really cool. I gave it 4 stars because there are some grains that seem harsh and don't dissolve. You just need to be gentle and use enough water.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

Foams nicely and isn’t a harsh abrasive. Scent could be improved slightly and the black charcoal beads don’t dissolve / are hard to clean

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Removed died skin and gives a fresh and nice look

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I use it twice a week. I like the way it cleans.