SG

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

I was impressed with this moisturizer actually. I have sensitive/combo skin and usually lotions rub right off under my makeup but this one actually lasted a full 8-9 hours of application. Yes, it rubbed off a bit but I was also wearing a mask so that explains that. I wasn't horribly greasy at the end of the day and it didn't cause any breakouts on my skin. It slides on smoothly and felt great. I will say towards the end of the day, I felt a little heavy with my products but it could be the humidity or the makeup products I put on over it. No smell nor irritation, I'd recommend it to you! You can't beat the price either which is much cheaper than Vichy which is what I usually buy or whatever comes in my Ipsy bag lately..

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

It's lightweight texture and fast absorption not sticky for day time used. Ingredients is good for aging and dry skin. Moisturizer and hydration. Good packaging and quality. 👄👄

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I love this moisturizer! It leaves my skin so soft and doesn’t irritate it at all. It’s lightweight and a little goes a long way. Will definitely buy again.

Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I really liked this day cream. The texture seems to remind me of whipped cream. It worked great on my skin making it more smooth and supple.

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

I've used this for a week, but unfortunately, I don't think this product is. The scent is good; I love the scent. It's not strong and you don't smell it through the day. The texture is nice and smooth. However, it's not as moisturizing as it claims. After application, my skin feels dry and doesn't hydrate the dry spots on my face. I have dry/combo skin and this product didn't do much for my skin. I think this product is better suited for oily skin types. Leave a like if this help!!!

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

Its really great! Lightweight, doesnt leave any oily feeling and make-up sits perfectly on it.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

My mom loved it, says it’s velvety smooth and very hydrating and nourishing, asked to get her another one

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I love how it feels on the skin. Cream is really lightweight

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I liked it. The consistency of the cream is light but moisturizing. the skin stays smooth and pleasant. Good packaging.