SG

Posted on May 2, 2022
My go to soap

I'm a housewife so I wash my hands a LOT throughout the day, 7 days a week. I began to experience very dry hands from washing in hard water that was too hot and having soap that stripped my skin. I switched over to Okeefes and have not been back to another brand. I do find I need to use a lot of the soap to get a great lather as its very heavy on moisture. I also find it to be on the pricy side, but like the ingredients and feel good using the product. I always stock up as I use this product in my kitchen and both of my bathrooms! I have had an issue when purchasing that the top pump breaks off and I have to just refill my old bottles. Really recommend this soap!

The soap itself is good, but I can't stand the smell. I don't know what exactly about the smell, but it's not for me. The package is large, but I don't think I will order again.

b842a0aa-2bc3-4c5e-ad0a-2bfaaaf4bd49
ccc45a41-9e7b-462d-8919-9dbd59cbeada
customerofiherb
Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Love this. It really does protect my hands from drying out. I'm constantly washing my hands from cooking, washing dishes, laundry etc. I have sensitive skin and this keeps them soft. I have purchased again and again.

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

Good lathering and seems to Really moisturise. Yet to use it long enough to know if it helps the dry hand but still satisfied for now

Posted on Dec 14, 2021

I really love this brand, if you work a lot with your hands, especially in winter and outside, this soap fix a lot of issues

Posted on Sep 24, 2021

This is the best soap I've found to use in the kitchen sink for my hands. IT doesn't have a scent that would clash with food, it is not drying at all, and lathers well to get off grime.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

I didn't like this hand wash after my first few uses because it doesn't lather very much and it doesn't feel like your hands are actually getting clean but I got used to it and now it's ok. However, I don't find it more moisturising than the previous hand wash I was using and in combination with it not cleaning as great, I wouldn't buy it again. Also, if you like your hand washes to have a good scent, or even unscented, then this product doesn't meet the criteria. It doesn't have a bad smell but I wouldn't say it's the most pleasant.

Posted on Aug 25, 2021

I am not a huge fan to be honest. I require unscented soaps but for years I'd been using my dapple pump dish soap as hand soap so obviously I don't require my soaps to be especially gentle. I didn't like the moisturizing properties of this- it just leaves me feeling like I didn't quite rinse off all the soap. I didn't have any reactions though! It is mild and wholesome stuff. No aroma at all. Just doesn't provide the squeaky clean feeling I prefer. If you're into moisturizing soaps do give it a try!

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This hand soap is definitely moisturizing. It doesn't create a lot of lather like a typical soap, but it does create some lather and keeps hands moisturized. I would repurchase if this came in a larger refill size.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

Effective as advertised for its dual purpose: cleans hands and protects and heals by moisturizing. It has no perfumey scent, and has a very soft feel on the skin. Wetting hands first, two small pumps of the soap and energetic hand-rubbing produces a creamy lather that works.