SG

Posted on Feb 10, 2022
helps my super dry hands.

This stuff worked wonders on my overdry hands. Of course it didn't make them 100% healed, but it did relieve a lot of discomfort I was having due to the really, really dry weather we have in winter here. I do wish it came in a big pump size though. Because I would probably use this product from November through March. It barely has a scent, doesn't feel sticky and absorbs into the skin farily quickly. I'll definitely order it again, but wish it did come in a bigger package or container.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

the size and quality of the package is good. makes me feel relaxed and refreshed. good part of my routine and it had not smell. it made my hand smoother after being so dry. it lasts me 2 months definitely recommend it to everyone with dry hand. i will buy more when it finishes.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022
2096

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

Great for sensitive rough hands from overwashing. if you are like me and have loads of handwashed laundry, dishes and baby stuff to go through, you'd appreciate this cream. Easy to dispense packaging (not too much comes out at once!) and a good size. mine is close to a year old now and there's still so much left.

Areej88
Posted on May 26, 2022

Nice hand cream with a lavender scent. It’s not greasy at all. It’s a lightweight cream and you will feel your hands are soft in the morning, but for me it’s not moisturizing enough, so I prefer the eczema relief from the same brand more than this one. And willing to try the classic one in the jar. But it’s still a nice hand cream

Posted on Jan 12, 2022

Relaxes very dry hands very quickly. Doesn't have a smell at all. It feels a little bit sticky, but that's ok, since you should use it at night. I recommend applying it when you're already in bed. I used it once a day, but i believe that if you'll use it more frequently, you'll see even better results.