SG

Posted on Dec 8, 2021
I loved it.

I am using this product for the first time. I chose it for the composition, ingredients in the package. It seems to be a good quality, and there is some taste, it is not strong, kind sweet, the size is small to swallow. I use it to supplement my diet and help with hormones balance.

80f7659f-296c-4b98-a629-0add227f68c6
Posted on Feb 1, 2022

My family has been using DIM for years, we could not live without it. having four girls and now two granddaughters, and they both take DIM and love the product. The quality of this product is great and I like how you can get different strengths of this product. It helps you get through those hard parts of the month for ladies. The ingredients are of good quality. They are easy to swallow being a capsule. It is part of our daily diet.

ChurriLopes
Posted on Dec 12, 2021

DIM can be good for us women with PCOS as it helps remove excess estrogen. Estrogen dominance is one of the characteristics in many women with this disease. I'm adding it to my current supplement regime to counteract the symptoms of PCOS which includes saw palmetto, stinging nettle root and inositol.

Posted on Jun 12, 2021

My acne is so bad that it even reaches my back, i was so happy that this DIM was working on clearing it, like a miracle, until i realized that i was losing my hair (i took it for 2 months 1 per day) one month after i stopped taking my hair stopped falling, so i tried this again taking along with food got the same results good skin but hair loss.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Great product, good company, it gives quality for reasonable cost

Posted on Jan 9, 2022

I take it daily and used it as a substitute for broccoli sprouts when they were over - helped with my hormonal acne!

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

My hubby takes 1 pill daily to minimize testosterone from his weekly injection converting to estrogen.

Posted on Aug 29, 2021

Still a product that I continue to use every day.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

These pills help with my hormonal acne. CANT LIVE WITHOUT THESE!!!