SG

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

This brand of krill oil has the quality and ingredients we've been looking for in other brands. We could feel a difference in about 2 months with this one.

Posted on Nov 29, 2021

It's a good product. Although the price is quite high. I have not noticed much effect. And I daresay it would be hard to do so unless you do some medical examination before and after taking it. No side effects which is always a plus.

Posted on Jul 20, 2021

Olympian Labs is one of my preferred companies. This krill oil has very good specifications. Good ratio between DHA, EPA and Astaxanthin. I take two softgels per day: one in the morning and one in the evening. Krill oil is never cheap and this one is not an exception. That's why I often buy California Gold Nutrition's oil, which is a better deal. When it is on sale, I buy this one.

Posted on Dec 20, 2021

good product but i dont know about the quality rating

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

Average quality Smelly ingredients Avoid tasting the taste If you want a good Omega get it with higher than 500

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Awesome product, would totally recommend!

Posted on Dec 2, 2021

it is a good product.

Posted on Oct 10, 2021

Good for heart and brain

Posted on Jan 29, 2022

I bought it for my mum. She likes it.