SG

Posted on Nov 7, 2021

I think this is an excellent product because it combines several types of mushrooms for overall immune support and general health. I have researched types of mushroom extracts and powders for health and healing purposes, and I think based on what I know a combination works the best for general health. This contains what I believe is a good combination and I also believe that this is a good quality product.

Posted on Aug 6, 2022

For several months, my wife did not have health-insurance benefits. While it is no substitute for modern medicine, this mushroom supplement helps her to support her immune system and protect against colds, flu, and perhaps even COVID-19. She mixes it in with her coffee. She was surprised that it has almost no taste. The resealable packaging is also convenient.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

When I first started taking Om Immune Mushrooms in 2020, I noticed an immediate increase in my immunity to colds and flus. The product fills a spot that vitamins C and D and Airborne didn't quite cover. Since taking the mushrooms, if a virus is trying to get me, it's very mild. Then I double up to two scoops a day and the symptoms go away in a day.

Posted on Jun 16, 2022

I've been reading a lot about the benefits of mushrooms and wanting to include them in my diet. This is an easy way to take them and they taste great! I usually use one scoop per day in Two Scoops if I'm having any kind of health issue.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Love this mushroom powder, and we are thrilled that they brought it back (in a different package than before). We add a teaspoon to our daily smoothies, use to enhance soups and stews, and even use it as a coffee substitute. Just add hot water and stir. Easy way to reap the benefits that mushrooms have to offer.

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

I've been taking this for several years, especially during flu season, and I believe it is why I remain healthy despite my age (74). I take full dose (2-scoops) from late Oct through March or April, the half dose the rest of the year. Mushrooms are amazing for their different health benefits! I add the powder to my daily smoothie.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

Love all the Om products. I add a scoop of this to my morning smoothie - I love the variety of mushrooms in this mix and it doesn't add any weird flavours or taste. This size is excellent value especially when on sale.

Posted on Mar 21, 2021

Started adding more mushrooms to our diet, and this powder has been a pantry staple since I started using it. I'll add it to soups and stews for its earthly flavor, and I also enjoy it as a "coffee" substitute. It makes a nice hot beverage, and it's a good alternative when you want something hot without the caffeine or sugar. And some days I'll add a scoop to a smoothie. Very versatile, and good for you too.

Posted on Mar 17, 2021

I love it, i has its own scoop, and I can easily add it my cooffe or smoothie, I'm not sure about the taste, because I don't feel it to change my beverages taste. I love the ingredients and I feel I'm adding something great for my health , I will definitely buy it again

Posted on Mar 12, 2021

My husband and I take Om supplements each morning, and we can't be certain if that's the reason he got only a very mild case of Covid (confirmed test positive) and I avoided it altogether (negative tests x 2). I don't have a great understanding of how adaaptogens work but I'm pleased that we have both enjoyed pretty reasonable health, with all the wildness of infections circulating in the past year! We are planning to continue using the Immune and the Turkey Tail Om products to help protect ourselves, to help us enjoy aging well!