SG

Posted on May 12, 2022

I cannot say enough about the reishi mushroom except that if you aren't familiar with the benegits. I recommend looking them up. Mushrooms are a great source of adaptogens. I was recommended to try the OM brand by a friend. If you mix it into a smoothie or add it on top of your salad. oor in your dressing, you would never know because the taste blends right it. I used it initially to help detox. along with other superfoods.

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

Posted on Nov 25, 2021

I love that this product can be scooped out in any amount one needs. You can just sprinkle them in tea, coffee, yogurt, etc. I like mixing this with chocolate stuff as it seems to disguise the flavor. I feel that 2grams or so is a good amount per serving. It might be a good idea to start in small quantity as some people might not like the taste. I think hot chocolate mix was something that tasted pretty good with this- I also made a brownie mix and chocolate cake and mixed some of this in, and my kids didn’t even notice!

Posted on Sep 30, 2021

I've loved all the Om brand mushroom powders I've ordered so far. Love that they are organic, and they come in a good sized package. Price is slightly expensive but that seems to be par for the course with most mushroom products. My immune system thanks you Om!

Posted on Dec 16, 2021

This is the first time I use any type of mushroom powder as a dietary supplement so I do not have much to compare with. I mix it in a breakfast shake with organic raw cacao, maca, cordyceps, lion's mane, and ashwagandha powder. I benefit from this drink by feeling very fit in the morning after this superfood energy drink without experiencing a drop of energy before lunch. So I am very happy. Depending on availability, I might be trying other brands to bridge availability gaps.

Edwina88
Posted on Oct 17, 2021

Love all Om products! They tested for heavy metals which is rare and it's a big plus for me. I use this in rotation with other Om Mushroom powder like Chaga and Lion's Mane. it's been great for my overall physical and mental health.

Posted on May 13, 2022

I am taking this according to the instructions. This superfood gives me energy while detox my system. The ingredient is pure and in high quality

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I usually took reishi capsules. I am glad that iherb is selling powder form so that I could add it to my soy milk, mixing with Golden milk as well.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

I take a scoop of this powder in my morning smoothie every day during the fall/winter season as a staple for my immune system regimen. I do believe in mushroom power for my health.