SG

Posted on Mar 18, 2022

I greatly appreciate this product. I feel it gives me more lucidity to navigate the stress I have on a daily basis and a general energy boost. I had already taken ashwagandha in the past, but had to stop because I became pregnant and breastfed for 2 years. I recently heard of the advantages of adaptogen mushrooms and GABA, so very happy to find a product with all of the 3 together. I think the quality is great for the price.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I'm not sure I noticed a significant change. I also hadn't noticed any taste. I feel like I can handle each day a bit more so maybe that's this product but I couldn't say 100%. I am going through a lot of stress at the moment so I am taking this product and hoping for the best. I will be buying a second bottle in the hopes of it helping long term but to be honest, I am only rebuying because it is on sale. I think the regular price is too high for the possible slight effects it may or may not bring.

Posted on Jan 11, 2022

Don't forget to drink enough water! Note: You have to drink around 1.8 to 3 lt of water with any hyaluronic acid supplements! Otherwise you might notice some bloating. The best quality collagen I've ever used. Another bonus, I had problems with the focus-this also helps, it's much easier. Great product! Is my review helpful by any chance? Press 👍

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

hubby is taking this and finds it helpful to keep him calm with his stressful job.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This formula was prescribed by my physician and it made me sleep better.

Posted on Aug 23, 2021

This blend with reishi and ashwagandha is helping me to sleep better

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

been using it for a couple of days. still didn't see any difference. maybe just generally better mood

Posted on May 11, 2022

Effects seem very subtle so far, too early to tell if this will be a repeat purchase.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Great product, great pricing! I use them daily.

Posted on Aug 1, 2021

For folks on the go. Easy to consume. Will buy again.