SG

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

It taste great, I add a little milk and it’s so rich. And gotta love a nice packaging like that ^^ It’s a new brand I saw for the first here and I love their products! Looks like a quality brand. Already own s few products and planning to order more :)

e454423c-2623-4c3a-9eb6-2777cdb56676
118a3b62-c923-47a3-b336-838c5247a2fd
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

after having this daily for a week, I realized that it does actually have a different (much more gentle) effect than coffee... less of a buzz, just enough energy and I can have one cup without thinking about having another one. also, coffee often makes me sweat, and this did not 😁 sorry, just being honest. as for taste, it is still quite good! has a bit more of a "texture" because it is a powder, but I do like it a lot.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Coffee usually makes me very jittery, but this one wasn’t as bad, it gave me energy and helps me focus. It tastes really good and is super easy to make. I combine one packet with almond milk and then froth it and it works as iced or hot. Definitely recommend!

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I was addicted to espresso which gave me some energy for several hours and then my body would crash unless I drank another shot. With OM , one cup in the morning and I'm good to go! Plus my energy level is at an even keel all day. No crash and burn at the end of the day . Love it,. I tell all my friends. We're Flight Attendants. We gotta go all day. Thanks for the energy!

Love the taste, true coffee flavor, best blended with oat milk, it’s otherwise hard to blend if not using a whisk or a motorized blender. It does take a little weaning off the coffee to actually feel energized from the medicinal mushrooms. I’m so glad I purchased. It is worth the $1 a serving more so than my $6 coffees which do me no long term favors.

MalenaV
Posted on Apr 13, 2022

I like the mushroom flavor but, the sugar is too much for me! I always drink coffee without sugar, so I did not like this point!

f12e9c08-6fbd-4300-a68e-04f98b721b25
Posted on Apr 6, 2022

...and because I like the hot chocolate blend from Om. This is different in appearance and how well it dissolves, but once I got used to it not being hot chocolate I like it. Recommended.

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

love it ! quality product that tastes sort of a sweet earthy flavour and super easy to drink and no crash. loved it so much that I order two the second time!

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

Tastes good, excellent ingredients. I add CocoCeps to the hot mix. That gives me a portion of unsweetened dark chocolate and I know that is good for me. The CocoCeps decreases the sweetness (if you don't normally sweeten your coffee). I also add 2% milk.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

This is my favourite mushroom coffee latte mix. I have it without milk and tastes just as good. Best part is you don't feel depleted after drinking it like you would with a coffee.