SG

Posted on Mar 20, 2022
Works

I only used it a few times and i think it worked. My eyes stopped itching and it cleared up the redness, however it does burn when you use it for a few minutes. You also have to be careful not to put too large of a drop in because it really dilates your pupils.

Posted on May 30, 2022

What can I say? Huge miracle didn't happen really. I benefit from moisturizing effect, my eyes dont feel that dry any more, if I use the drops frequent during the day and night. Size is really god, and I thing a package will last for several hay fever seasons.

Posted on May 2, 2022

This product ALWAYS works for me. It’s effective in relieving my dry, itchy eyes and takes the redness away. I feel more confident using these eye drops than any other on the market … and I’ve tried them all.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

This product truly works to help relieve tired, dry eyes. We have been using it for years. We've tried other products, but this works without fail.

Posted on Jun 23, 2022

Nice product ..help for eye redness

Posted on May 22, 2022

This product worsened the redness in my eyes for just 2 to 3 times. I really regret that I used it.

79ac0151-ed7d-4592-941a-c97e85614b4d
Posted on Dec 24, 2021

Works like water, does nothing

Auto-translated from Arabic

Effective drops with eye allergies I suffer from allergies and it worsens more because I live in a coastal city I tried several pharmacy drops and they were not satisfactory until I found these drops on iHerb and thank God the effectiveness compared to the price is very good and its composition suits me The annoying feeling disappears in an instant after use ✅ The size of the package is enough for me for a whole month. I will repeat the purchase of Like Please if my review helps you

e97b42a1-faf7-4aeb-8d1f-68cdfce9093b
nata-mama
Posted on Dec 29, 2021

Auto-translated from Russian

I am allergic to Ambrosia. I suffered for several years, drank a lot of antiallergic drugs, but nothing helped. I wanted to scratch my eyes unbearably. Which is what I did. In the morning, after sleep, as soon as you open your eyes, itching, pain in the eyes and lacrimation appear. Every year I got worse and worse. My allergies were expressed by pain in the eyes. Drops from Opcon-A came to my aid, removing allergies from the eyes. Drops are in a white bottle made of fairly hard plastic. The bottle closes with a convenient threaded cap. Drops are liquid, the consistency is like water. Transparent, have no color and smell. Active ingredients: Naphazoline hydrochloride and Pheniramine maleate. DOSAGE. For adults and children over 6 years old, instill 1-2 drops into the affected eye up to 4 times a day. APPLICATION. Drops I apply as follows: First week: I instill immediately after waking up, 1 drop in each eye. It is necessary to drip into the inner corner of the eye. During the day I drip as needed, when it starts to itch again. Usually, it is 4-5 times a day. The second week and until the end of the allergy season: I drip in the morning and in the evening, before going to bed. The drops are very easy to use. After instillation, they quickly and evenly spread throughout the mucosa. Helps not immediately. First comes a slight improvement. The improvement is gradual. After a week, it becomes quite comfortable. During the day - the symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis do not bother. If you do not drip in the morning, immediately after waking up, then I had time to comb my eyes, and then, when the drops were instilled, there was a burning sensation. The burning sensation passes within a couple of minutes. I didn't have any other side effects. Recommended for people with similar symptoms of allergic conjunctivitis. If the review was helpful to you, click Like. Thanks! Health to you and your children!

d91057ed-59e4-496e-a2e9-efe171a18b61
Posted on Jul 6, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

I bought it for eye care because it's hay fever. Since I usually wear contact lenses, I only take drops twice in the morning and evening, but I feel that the load on my eyes has decreased. Thanks for a good product. Perfect!