SG

Posted on Apr 15, 2022
I'ts a good sting

A tiny drop on the end of a q-tip and applied on the lower rim of my eyelid is what I do. It does sting but it's nothing that I can't tolerate. Yes, tears do start to flow. Perhaps it trains your eyes to start producing tears more easily? I have just started using this a few weeks ago. I use it at night because it leaves a honey residue around my eyes so that would interfere with my eye makeup. I just ordered the manuka eye drops to use during the daytime. Yes, I do like this eye gel, so far. There is no scent and the stinging is not bad stinging...it's a good sting that dissipates quite quickly. I will do just about anything for moister eyes.

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

I had a MGD flare up and read that this product was highly rated. It quickly helped to reduce the swelling and my gland cleared much faster than usual, I was really impressed. Manuka honey is a known natural antibacterial, while the glycerin helps to lubricate the eye. Yes, it does sting like crazy, but it’s over quickly and totally worth the short discomfort. I also had my boyfriend use it on his pink eye (applied with a qtip) and it cleared up in two days.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

I both love and hate this product. When you first out it in, it stings SO bad. But after a couple seconds, the feeling dissappears and your eyes feel better. I notice in the following day or 2 that they are more moisturized.

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Studies have been done regarding Dry Eye and Optimel Manuka Forte was rated higher than Systane. The benefit of this product is excellent as is the quality.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

The delivery was faster than lightning!! The product is amazing - I already can see an improvement in photo sensitivity! I can’t wait to see more improvements!

Posted on Mar 24, 2022

I have MGD and blepheritis, tried one and though I know people say it stings.. nothing prepared me for the pain I felt. it feels like a cigarette os being put off on your eye.. scary! tried in one eye to compare.. did feel very nice after I woke up.

Posted on May 31, 2022

As others have mentioned... this stings (I expected that). It does however, appear to be reducing inflammation and helping with my dry eye. I'll keep using it.

Posted on May 29, 2022

It induces more pain as compared to the eye drop. As the effect is similar to eye drop, I prefer the eye drop. The size is compact and easy to use and apply. The scent is acceptable with a mild taste of honey.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

This is very sticky Manuka eye gel with a visible (brownish-golden coloured) amount of Manuka honey. It can help with eye irritation, but it leaves a rather sticky and messy residue around the eye. Of course, overall the health benefits of Manuka outweigh this small inconvenience.