SG

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Great quality! Energy booster! It's an esensual element, which WHO say it's dangerous in a high doze. ITS A LIE! Anything which WHO saying it's for make people weak and unhealthy and to make them use the "classic" (which is only 150 years old) medicine and to bring them momey. HIGH DOSE OF IODINE it's a great toxins removal!!! And toxins, which we are taking with GMO food, air, plastic, Alluminium foil, and many other things around us - toxins are the reason of many unwell ness. This high doze of iodine is expensive, but worth every $! Great product!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Easy to split these up if you need a smaller dose, no digestive upset and no taste. Like having the larger size bottle as it’s more cost effective. Good quality ingredients and effective concentration of dose. Many benefits to be had from iodine but go slow and monitor your response.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

I love this iodine. Since I started taking it several years ago , the disturbing feelings in my breasts simply disappeared. It also helps with viral deceases. May be it is best to start with a smaller dose and only when no side effects are seen, to proceed with this fairly large dose.

Posted on Oct 20, 2021

I started taking high dose iodine about 4 months ago and iodine is a gamechanger. It helps with so many things in your body. This one is awfully expensive but it's worth it. You have to take it with caution though if you have any thyroid-related problems but with the necessary protocol it can even help with those.

Posted on Oct 17, 2021

These are a lifesaver, it's a pity the price got so high but I cannot live without them, as I don't have thyroid anymore, and I really prefer all things natural. Without them, I have breast cysts that only go away if I take them. They are easy to swallow and I certainly recommend them.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

It is the only iodine I can take for my thyroid and general health. It works for me. The rest don’t and I’ve tried plenty. I take it with the ATP Cofactors. My naturopath tests it on her diognostic machine and it tells us exactly how much I need to take. However my health is having a good breakthrough lately because of using a good Chinese Dr and his Traditional Chinese Medicine. So I am hopeful I will need less supplements in general down the track.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

Posted on Jan 10, 2022

This product works great and helps keep me warm, mobile, helps me with digestion and sleep, all those things are affected since I have pretty low thyroid funtion. I have been using it for over 10 years with no side effects, only problem is the price keeps going up just about every time I get ready to order it again and is now around $1 per pill! outrageous! I hope that a comparable less expensive alternative becomes available or the company lowers the price, is just ridiculous!!

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

The more I learn about Iodine, the more I understand our need for a high concentration of this in my diet. IT is a great supplement and has been part of my journey back to good health

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

Use this product as I didn’t want to mess around with the drop form of iodine - measured dose - increased my energy level - take it as an addition to my thyroid medication