SG

Posted on Jun 27, 2022
Great tase it's in my top 5 tastes of this brand! READ BELLOW!

I'm a fit girl and after workout (after 30 min) I take one whey protein bland and recommend it to anyone who is on a diet and want their muscles and GLUTES :) to grow and get as many benefits as possible! High quality protein supplement is always welcome for day by day activity be it on training days or ordinary day just take one after your workout or whenever you are hungry! For me this package is enough for almost 1 month and the size of the jar is good and enough for me! Best quality- Best ingredients. In my opinion the best taste is coconut or strawberry but this one is also good to go and it's in my top 5!! THUMBS UP please if you like my review and let your muscles grow! :*

I started taking this powder only two days ago and already in love with it...great taste. I mainly bought it to fullfil my daily needs of protien but didn't even know that it will help me with my sleeping issues..i don't know how is it helping but i am sleeping really good since i started taking it. I am so surprised as i was struggling with insomnia from last 4-5 years. It worked like a magic for me..so happy and would continue taking it.

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

The shipment was swift. I really like the "small" package instead of the 5lb one. I can make sure I'm finishing it. The taste of the Banana Cream doesn't feel synthentic. It's really easy to drink it. I feel like i can chug one scoop easily with that flavour. My favorite flavor. The quality of the product looks decent.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

One of the best I've tasted to date. I usually stick to Vanilla/Chocolate because I'm worried other flavours would be too sweet and candy-like, which I don't like. It IS sweeter than I'd like, but most of them are and this is better than most in that regard. The flavor itself is good, it mixes well (not the best but certainly good enough, even with a hand shaker). Sugar/Carbs are lower than others, which is great. Overall recommended.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

I have tried gold standard whey before , the quality was good but I made a mistake of ordering 5lb for a flavour I don’t really enjoy ( strawberry banana). This time I got banana cream and it is honestly one of the most delicious flavours! It’s like those Asian banana milk box beverage. I put it in yoghurt with granola, or add milk to give it an ever creamier taste. This whey protein powder doesn’t cause any stomach issue. The container came in perfect condition and the scoop wasn’t too hard to find inside.

Posted on Oct 14, 2021

I love bananas more than a monkey, and I recommend this! Try with full fat or at least 2% milk for the best shake! Adjust your sweeteners by your sweet tooth!

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Best Quality and original product from the best manufacturer. Good protein with minimal calories. great supplement for body building. Training and diet is must for body building. Tastes great

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

After Trying this Whey I would definitely order Banana Cream again I usually always order chocolate flavored..but this Time i loving this whey and this flavor

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Great taste and I can see my muscle ratio going up: quality is great. I was worried about getting tired of the taste, but that's not happened so far (4 months). From the label it seems they're using high quality ingredients: I really like this product!

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

Great taste and great smooth! Try it and you aren’t going to be disappointed! Taste like a real banana. Best quality whey for your workout!