SG
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 1, 2022
4,070

I take it to lower my blood pressure.... but i take two servings a day and (6 capsules) and make it into a tea by removing the powder from the capsule and adding it to almost boiling water for 10 minutes...as far as i know it needs to be made into a tea in order for the active compiound to be relased from the plant cell...all chinese add it to boiling water Anyway its great to find an organic astrlagus grown in the USA.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Amazing. Helps my immune system, upset stomach (post antibiotics), blood sugar, kidneys and even ovarian health! I knew from my friends that astragalus is great for immunity and energy, but I didn’t expect all the other benefits! Probably the most surprising benefit to me was that it boosts ovulation and gets rid of ovarian cysts. That blew my mind, honestly. If you have any fertility/ovarian issues like me, this herb is a must. And great quality by Wild Harvest! I took a few others before, I think they were liquid tinctures and I did not feel much benefit. This one is great!!

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

This Astragalus is excellent in quality, with the appropriate ingredient and strength. It is very effective in immune support. Expiration date is clearly printed on the the bottle and is always far enough ahead for the capsules to be used before it meets the expiration date. The price of this product is a great value and savings for someone regularly takes Astragalus. It is of appropriate age.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I think this stuff is helping keep my immune system strong. I've been taking it alongside the garlic capsuls from the same brand. Doesn't have any bad taste. The only downside is that you have to take 3 capsuls to get the full amount so 1 bottle doesn't last very long.

Posted on Feb 6, 2023

Organic, right dosage, and effective. What more could you ask for. I take this long term for immune support and feel it is one of the best herbs to take.

Posted on Dec 6, 2022

We have been very happy with this product. The product has helped improve immunity. The glass bottle packaging is an excellent way of maintaining quality. The ingredients are few and mainly Astragalus. The ordering and delivery times were reasonable.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Thought we’d try a few different brands of astralagus to try. The list of ingredients looked good. This is a great supplement to aid in immune support, especially during winter we add this to our diet.

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I was reading a lot of articles about astragalus and decided to give it a try. This is my second bottle and I hope that it help me with information in my body.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I've been taking 2 of these astragalus capsuls almost daily. I feel healthy and haven't picked up any germs even when others around me had a cold. Good for immune boosting.