SG

HfromSPhilly
Posted on Dec 27, 2021
Definitely works for Me

I used to take MT and Dandelion separately for many years. After stumbling on to Oregon's Wild Harvest MT and Dandelion combination, I've ordered it hands down and feel very good about taking this supplement. The quality of the product-- including the ingredients (certified organic Milk Thistle, Burdock, Artichoke, Dandelion and Milk Thistle seed standardized extract) coupled with the benefits to my digestive system are amazing. :) I can tell the difference if I do not take them... I plan to continue to order.

Perrito
Posted on Nov 19, 2021

I take both milk thistle and dandelion daily for liver health, I've been using 2 separate products and I want to try this. Although the quantity of dandelion might be a bit too small for what I'm used to take, the fact that it also contains artichoke and burdock makes up for it I believe. The quality is very good, organic, which is really important for these herbs.

Posted on Sep 20, 2021

We regularly use this brand of Milk Thistle Dandelion. We’ve tried other brands but we switched back to Wild Harvest again. I think a lot of people like this also because it regularly been out of stock.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

As someone who has chronic lyme disease , my liver has issues detoxing and this product worked for me . I have taken this product for years along with my health protocol and no other liver supplement has worked for me. It is truly God sent !

Posted on Aug 8, 2022

I am really happy with these tablets. I take them three times a day and know my liver is in spectacular health following a recent ultrasound. Will continue to use.

Posted on Oct 15, 2021

good quality , I can feel the difference after a week, needed to cleanse my liver since I have to take pain medication. I will continue using this.

Posted on Sep 25, 2021

It's a little high in price but I trust this brand for no filters (unneeded ingredients. I take it for my liver health. Works well.

Posted on Jun 7, 2021

I was orginally diagnosed with Non-Alcoholic Fatty Liver Disease in my early 30s and I wanted to get on top of it QUICK. I've been taking Oregon's Wild Harvest Milk Thistle Dandelion Formula ever since and my liver tests (AST) have come back within the "normal range" ever since. I highly recommend for anyone whether you drink alcohol or not.

Posted on Mar 10, 2021

My husband and I have been using this formula for several years now, and our digestive systems thank us. My husband had some liver damage which lowered his bilirubin levels, and since using this formula, his levels have improved. Milk thistle is a good liver cleanser, but the addition of dandelion makes it even better.