SG

Posted on Jul 13, 2022

Orgain has been a staple in our household for 5 years now. My hubs and I like the taste of it, its ingredients and composition. This plant-based protein works best for our diet and gut health while still complementing our lifestyle and workout routine. Size and overall package are improving with time. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

Good quality product. First time trying with superfoods powder. Easy to blend into smoothies with no clumping. Suitable for my plant based vegan diet. Tastes great and will probably re purchase. Convenient way to add Superfoods to diet though the quantities might be too little to make a huge difference. One bottle only has about 10 servings, may need to upsize next time.

Posted on Dec 30, 2021

haven't stopped ordering this protein this year! my favourite protein so far with great results. I usually do chocolate but I ordered vanilla as well and I do 1 of each scoop per protein shake. I drink it after workouts or as meal replacements. The bigger size definitely lasts longer. love that it is plant-based. Also love that it is not chalky or tastes very protein-y - it actually tastes delicious!

I mix this with frozen bananas and soymilk every morning as a protein smoothie. I find it more of a meal replacement rather than a simple protein powder due to the ingredients, which is what I was aiming for. I definitely recommend it since the flavor is very close to vanilla bean. It tastes like I'm eating real vanilla bean ice cream sometimes but isn't strong in the sugary taste.

Posted on May 6, 2022

This product is quiet good quality..with complete ingridient..so that the body's needs for protein ,vitamins, herbs and vegetables...which is really super...satisfying..holds hunger..but I think it's too sweet for me...

b8463678-b4cd-4164-a4c5-ef777be84b60
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

This taste is superb, there is also the taste of cereal or coconut meat in it, and the calorie count is not high. I used to be a meat eater, since drinking this pass, meat is nothing!

0ba41c54-ad17-4e26-876c-6aa4ef3148bc
Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I have to say this product is quite good. I've tried a few other protein powders in the past, but I am quite impressed with this one. Scent of vanilla is very nice and it tastes and goes down well when mixed in with my smoothies. I mix it up with frozen fruit such as mango, mixed berries and spinach. Packs a punch for sure with all the included ingredients. Tub is nice too and love the branding. Only downside would have to be the recent price increase (hence the 4 stars), but with the cost of living affecting everyone globally I'm not to surprised there. Nit picking aside I love this protein power. Hopefully this item will be in stock when it comes time to order more :)

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Don't really like protein bars so tried this as an alternate, and loved it. You can add to yogurt, to baked items, and the vanilla bean flavor is best for me.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love Orgain and have tried nearly all of their protein powders. This is one of my top favorites! So full of nutrition and really tasty.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Super taste - goes a long way- very natural tasting- mixes well in a smoothie! It has good ingredients - no added sugar- gives me a quick and lasting boost!