SG
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I am going through menopause and have not been sleeping deeply for weeks now. I only sleep two hours and then I wake up. I lie awake for between one and three hours until I can fall back asleep. Someone told me that it could be related to the progesterone. For the last two weeks I have been rubbing in this cream twice a day. The last three days I have noticed a positive change in my sleep. It is now deeper and longer. In addition to the cream, I take a capsule of "Power to sleep" and 3 mg of melatonin. Yesterday I was able to sleep five consecutive hours. Amazing!

Posted on Aug 3, 2022

This is a high quality progesterone cream that has been pleasant to use. I can use it on my neck and chest even though my skin is very, very sensitive there. It is without all those questionable additives as in other progesterone creams. This is a 3 ounce pump but it is also available in a 2 ounce jar. Although I didn’t have a problem with this pump, it is often the case that pumps don’t work and it is almost impossible to get the cream out when the pump doesn’t work. In regards to the scent of this cream, I am very sensitive to the way creams and lotions smell but I had no problem with this.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I love the quality of this cream! I feel great using it and the smell / scent is pleasant. The packaging and size is perfect for travel and the composition is reliable for personal care and can be added to your daily routine or whatever frequency that will benefit you. I highly recommend this cream!

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

I purchased this after listening to a podcast with Ari Whitten and Dr Michael Platt about blood sugar and sleep. Suffice to say his words ring true with my symptoms and after 1 week, my Oura ring is telling me I’ve been sleeping better than ever and my readiness score has never been so good. HRV is up, heart rate is down, deep sleep has increased. I’m age 68 and have never been on hormone replacement so I think my body is just so grateful for some help. Would definitely recommend the product. I had to write to the company because I found their instructions confusing. 1/4 tsp delivers 20mg of bio-identical progesterone hormone

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

So far so good. I've only been using it for two weeks so of course its benefits will only improve. I have noticed my hot flashes have reduced in intensity and frequency already, and my sleep is slowly improving. I'm not taking any other hormone balancing supplements so it's safe to say it's thanks to this cream. I love the fact that the ingredients are good quality. It's very important to me as I don't like to put toxins on my body. I am very pleased with this cream.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

This product has been working great for me (47 yr old perimenopausal woman). As our estrogen and progesterone start to decline in the 10 years before menopause (called "perimenopause"), this much needed gentle progesterone supplement has been great for improving sleep and mood. To see a hormone specialist is costly, to try a $30 cream to see if it helps makes more sense. It's a small dose, it's bioidentical, the research shows very low risks with use of this cream. Worth a try! My ND and MD both approve my using it.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

I have been on Rx progesterone pills, bio identical. I was using them for 1 year and never noticed a difference. I switched to this cream and it works. This is a great quality cream, I can not be without it. It is life changing for me, my mood is very mellow now. No mood swings or anger outbursts.

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Hello~ I like this cream very much thanks to the large benefits. I feel this cream makes me young and healthy by balancing my hormone ratio. I've care my condition through ordinary routine and the results are really good. But this cream absorbs so slowly that I rub and pat very much. It's not good. Thank you~

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This is my best progesterone cream that I ever tried the quality, package and size it for 2 moths for sure with using once daily before sleep. It helping so much with sleep, cramps boobs are not swollen too much before period and painful, period is every month like Swiss clocks. It has not smell it absorbs almost immediately it is natural composition. For every woman with endometriosis and estrogen dominance even adrenal fatigue I can recommend with my whole heart. What I don’t like is the increase of price on iHerb about 7$ more after two years of buying but what can we do

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is what I’ve been searching for for about 5 years of intense hot flushes, and I mean intense…. This savior has reduced them to virtually nothing, with the double whammy of both being natural and organic. This is definitely a product I’ll keep stocked up on. Forever thankful 🙏🏽